Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ringmaster wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
This. I walk my dog three times a day, every day. She just lifts my spirits.

Yep, how do you say no to this face.......
Cute!

Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

My initial thought when reading the headline was, "crazy to shoot someone because you want to walk the dog and they won't let you."

Then I realized perhaps it was the case that no one wanted to walk the dog...
Quote Reply
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
travelmama wrote:
For as tragic as the outcome, the situation us straight up stupid.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/...k-dog-418761494.html

Is there a good reason to kill your son?

Yes, if he's shooting at you.......

Is there a good reason for father and son to be shooting at each other?

Yes, of one of them illegally parked on the other one's lawn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Tangent story: I asked my father-in-law for his blessing to marry his daughter while we were both loading handguns. He's a basically good dude and it was a fine conversation, but one of the more stereotypically manly things I've ever done.

I asked for FILs blessing... he said no. Married her anyway.

My wife had a sperm donor, a "dad" from 1 year old to 12 years old, then a step dad came into the picture when she was 14. I thought about asking her mom as she was the only constant, but then said eff it, I ain't asking anyone.

Her sperm donor that she hadn't seen in a decade came to the wedding. Made a complete ass out of himself, got asked to leave, then as he was getting ready to head out of town after the wedding, got in my face and told me off for not asking if I could marry her. I just laughed at him and told him to never come back. Haven't seen or heard from him in the 8 years since, very glad he took the hint.
Quote Reply
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, he slept with her mother at some point. Show some respect.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I was given free reign to get rid of him after he insisted on a picture with my wife at the wedding, where he also insisted that she be sitting on his lap in the picture. His hand got a bit low while she was there. (side note, the pic is hilarious, she is staring daggers at the camera)

Then he about got punched out for staring down the dress of my wife's Aunt at the reception.

True class act, glad to be rid of him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I was given free reign to get rid of him after he insisted on a picture with my wife at the wedding, where he also insisted that she be sitting on his lap in the picture. His hand got a bit low while she was there. (side note, the pic is hilarious, she is staring daggers at the camera)

Then he about got punched out for staring down the dress of my wife's Aunt at the reception.

True class act, glad to be rid of him.

Is your wife's maiden name "Trump"?
Quote Reply
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ringmaster wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Yep, how do you say no to this face.......

You should cross-post this photo on the "Post the Cute! thread and make someone else's day!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
Exactly. Both people in the story were armed both fired their weapons. We don't know who shot first

Han shot first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
travelmama wrote:
For as tragic as the outcome, the situation us straight up stupid.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/...k-dog-418761494.html

Is there a good reason to kill your son?

You need to bone up on your Leviticus and Deuteronomy.

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Last edited by: j p o: Apr 11, 17 14:25
Quote Reply
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [travelmama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now who's going to walk the dog?

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Tangent story: I asked my father-in-law for his blessing to marry his daughter while we were both loading handguns. He's a basically good dude and it was a fine conversation, but one of the more stereotypically manly things I've ever done.

My wife had a sperm donor, a "dad" from 1 year old to 12 years old, then a step dad came into the picture when she was 14. I thought about asking her mom as she was the only constant, but then said eff it, I ain't asking anyone.

Her sperm donor that she hadn't seen in a decade came to the wedding. Made a complete ass out of himself, got asked to leave, then as he was getting ready to head out of town after the wedding, got in my face and told me off for not asking if I could marry her. I just laughed at him and told him to never come back. Haven't seen or heard from him in the 8 years since, very glad he took the hint.
Does not add up. Who was around for the first 364 days of her life and why was Mr. Sperm Donor invited if he is such an ass?

Quote | Reply
travelmama wrote:
aarondb4 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Does not add up. Who was around for the first 364 days of her life and why was Mr. Sperm Donor invited if he is such an ass?

Just her 17 year old mom for the first year. Her mom lost a parent at a very early age and lost her other parent while she was young as well, thus she doesn't tend to cut anyone out even if they are a waste of space on this earth. Hence she asked my wife if she would invite sperm donor to the wedding. Yeah, it's a mess.
Quote Reply
Re: Father kills son over who walks the dog [nhunter344] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nhunter344 wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
Exactly. Both people in the story were armed both fired their weapons. We don't know who shot first

Han shot first.
Thank you I was hoping someone got that reference.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply

Prev Next