Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New P3 vs 2012 Speed Concept
Quote | Reply
Need Advice- Torn between two bikes.
Long story-Short version-
Two years ago my custom Speed Concept 9 series was stolen from my house, along with my car.
Car came back- but no bike. I loved her.
I gave up hope of her return and finally replaced her last year with a P3 Di2. The SC was an xsm and they do not make that bike bike anymore ( at least with out paying total custom price). But two months ago a random person found her and returned the SC to me. Crazy, I know!
I can't decide which bike to keep/race. I feel more solid on the Cervelo, rock solid, but am a bit faster, but less stable, on the SC. I can take the Di2 off the P3 and put it on the SC, and would probs be even faster and more solid.
Both have HED 60, Quarq Power.
ARGH!!!! What to do???
Quote Reply
Re: New P3 vs 2012 Speed Concept [I.P.Aundabyke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats the best problem ever! Trek IMO is going to be a faster bike overall, definitely swap the di2 over and see how she feels!
Quote Reply
Re: New P3 vs 2012 Speed Concept [I.P.Aundabyke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I.P.Aundabyke wrote:
Need Advice- Torn between two bikes.
Long story-Short version-
Two years ago my custom Speed Concept 9 series was stolen from my house, along with my car.
Car came back- but no bike. I loved her.
I gave up hope of her return and finally replaced her last year with a P3 Di2. The SC was an xsm and they do not make that bike bike anymore ( at least with out paying total custom price). But two months ago a random person found her and returned the SC to me. Crazy, I know!
I can't decide which bike to keep/race. I feel more solid on the Cervelo, rock solid, but am a bit faster, but less stable, on the SC. I can take the Di2 off the P3 and put it on the SC, and would probs be even faster and more solid.
Both have HED 60, Quarq Power.
ARGH!!!! What to do???

Put the P3 in storage. Run the hell out of ur SC. When it's dead get the P3 out. Won't need a bike for a long time
Quote Reply