Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. Seriously very unpleasant.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any pics but I just read that 90 year old Garth Hudson in on tour with the ''Last Waltz 40 year Anniversary Tour'' and he's taking 10 minute solos on Chest Fever and The Weight.

Rock on Garth!!!!!!!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
I don't have any pics but I just read that 90 year old Garth Hudson in on tour with the ''Last Waltz 40 year Anniversary Tour'' and he's taking 10 minute solos on Chest Fever and The Weight.

Rock on Garth!!!!!!!

google. He is not yet 80.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
H- wrote:

I'm gonna have to go nuclear now:

________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Sweeney wrote:

Rock on Garth!!!!!!!

Which one was he, again?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You best hope you really never run into me. Because I generally like everyone, but I really don't like you. And I would make sure your encounter was very unpleasant little man.

FTW!!!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

You best hope you really never run into me. Because I generally like everyone, but I really don't like you. And I would make sure your encounter was very unpleasant little man.

FTW!!!

I keep reading that The Forge line in Liam Neeson's "Taken" voice. "I have a very special set of skills..." or something like that...

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Sweeney wrote:

Rock on Garth!!!!!!!

Whoa! I'll never trust what I read on the internet again.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:

I saw a woman in ShopRite yesterday wearing a Bluebird Cafe t-shirt

This reminded me that D'Wife didn't know that was a real place, until she saw the Nashville episode of Sonic Highways. She thought they just made it up for the Nashville TV show

They have built an exact replica of the bluebird at the soundstage in North Nashville for the TV show Nashville. You can't tell the difference it's so perfect. Though that show has me getting a reservation to the actual Bluebird Café a total pain in the ass.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Quote:
Who are you coming to see?

Dawes on the 29th

Oh you're going to love it! I saw Dawes play at the Ryman and it was so great. I also saw them play at our big Live on the Green Festival last August. Four weeks of free music outdoors. They are so good.

http://www.liveonthegreen.com

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Go-Gos seem to be holding up OK [ignore the tall chick on the left; she's the replacement bass player]

Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
The Go-Gos seem to be holding up OK [ignore the tall chick on the left; she's the replacement bass player]

[/qu I had drinks with them back in the day. ote]

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just googled Robert Plant but couldn't upload the images(maybe one of you experts could help me out). Hard to believe that women in the 70's would have cut off their arms to be with this dude, looks like a cartoon version/homeless person now. Dude really did not age well, but he can still rock..
Quote Reply
Re: Which rock star has aged the worst? [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:
RandMart wrote:

I had drinks with them back in the day.

I just happened to meet Charlotte at The Khyber their first time through Philly in '81 and we bumped into each other a couple times after

Missed the 2016 Farewell tour [not like she wouldn't remembered me, anyway]

Quote Reply

Prev Next