Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

tri suit fit
Quote | Reply
Hi, I got a tri suit with sleeves off of someone. It seems to fit great until I reach my arms over my head. Is this normal or is this an issue? I guess I could take it to the pool and test it out but input is helpful too.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: tri suit fit [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just did my first race in my one piece Tri kit I did some runs in it leading up to the race and was worried it was too small. When I raced, I didn't notice it all! Most likely one you race in it, it will be fine
Quote Reply
Re: tri suit fit [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it is an issue with the sleeved trisuits. Can't have your cake and eat it too. It has to be tight to be fast on the bike, but being fast on the bike may impinge the swim. I got some interested data coming out. My recommendation is swim with it unzipped under a wetsuit. If it is a skinsuit swim then maybe think about going with a sleeveless trisuit.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply