Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nunes steps aside
Quote | Reply
Yeah, because it's obvious the best interests of the committee have always been foremost on your agenda. And all butt-hurt over some leftie snowflakes? Grow a pair, why dontcha?

Quote:
Mr. Nunes said that his decision came after “left-wing activist groups” filed accusations against him with the Office of Congressional Ethics. He called the charges “entirely false and politically motivated,” but said it was in the committee’s best interests for him to temporarily step aside from the investigation.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Last edited by: klehner: Apr 6, 17 7:14
Quote Reply
Re: Nunez steps aside [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Yeah, because it's obvious the best interests of the committee have always been foremost on your agenda. And all butt-hurt over some leftie snowflakes? Grow a pair, why dontcha?

Quote:
Mr. Nunes said that his decision came after “left-wing activist groups” filed accusations against him with the Office of Congressional Ethics. He called the charges “entirely false and politically motivated,” but said it was in the committee’s best interests for him to temporarily step aside from the investigation.

Oh Joy! Now we get Mr. Benghazi himself Trey Gowdy. All he will be looking for is leaks to cover Trump's ass! Sad to say he is from my state. Another partisan hack!
Quote Reply
Re: Nunes steps aside [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Always gracious in victory, huh, Ken? Geez, just take the win.

Glad he stepped aside. Idiot.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Nunez steps aside [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
klehner wrote:

Quote:

Oh Joy! Now we get Mr. Benghazi himself Trey Gowdy. All he will be looking for is leaks to cover Trump's ass! Sad to say he is from my state. Another partisan hack!
They're all partisan hacks, stop with that nonsense. You think people like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Schiff with the House intelligence committee, leaders of the Senate and House on the Dem are somehow above the fray?

When 'your side' is doing the investigating it's attack at all costs. When 'your side' is the one under investigation it's 'what the fuck are they doing?'

BTW, one thing I've read from multiple sources is that Nunes HAD to go to the White House to view the NSA materials and record-keeping because that's where it's stored. It's why Schiff then went to the White House to view the same materials. Should Nunes have shared his opinion to the media afterward? Hell no. But this idea that he was working with Trump's administration on ways to divert attention from the Russia investigation and snuck off to the White House for a private meeting is bunk.
Quote Reply
Re: Nunez steps aside [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
klehner wrote:

Quote:

They're all partisan hacks, stop with that nonsense. You think people like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Schiff with the House intelligence committee, leaders of the Senate and House on the Dem are somehow above the fray?

When 'your side' is doing the investigating it's attack at all costs. When 'your side' is the one under investigation it's 'what the fuck are they doing?'

BTW, one thing I've read from multiple sources is that Nunes HAD to go to the White House to view the NSA materials and record-keeping because that's where it's stored. It's why Schiff then went to the White House to view the same materials. Should Nunes have shared his opinion to the media afterward? Hell no. But this idea that he was working with Trump's administration on ways to divert attention from the Russia investigation and snuck off to the White House for a private meeting is bunk.

No worries Brownie. You'll get the last laugh in this story.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Does that mean we will be seeing more of this?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:

Quote:

Agreed!

#WashingtonEstablishmentWinning

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Nunez steps aside [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
klehner wrote:

Quote:

While I agree with a lot of what you have said. I am also a bit of an optimist. I believe there are congressmen from both parties that actually try to do the right thing and not put party over country!
Quote Reply
Re: Nunes steps aside [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Always gracious in victory, huh, Ken? Geez, just take the win.

Glad he stepped aside. Idiot.

Good. Now for sure the democrats will be satisfied with this and move on on a bipartisan manner.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aw! Reminds me of the time A.G. Lorreta Lynch did the right thing and recused herself after meeting with Bill Clinton days before she was going to have to make the decision of whether to prosecute his wife or not..

Quote Reply
Re: Nunes steps aside [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sack is a great cartoonist - dead on most of the time.

getcereal wrote:
Aw! Reminds me of the time A.G. Lorreta Lynch did the right thing and recused herself after meeting with Bill Clinton days before she was going to have to make the decision of whether to prosecute his wife or not..

Quote Reply