Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where are the O'Reilly defenders?
Quote | Reply
Other than the Pumpkin Pol Pot of course...

http://money.cnn.com/...l-oreilly/index.html

Because he has nothing better to do I guess?

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the O'Reilly defenders? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“It’s very sad. Because he’s a very good person. I’ve always found him to be just a very, very good person. And by the way, a very, very talented person. Look what he’s done. So I feel very badly,”

Whenever I write something I always reread it and I hate when I see that I have used the same word (other than things like 'the' or similar) more than once. Reading or listening to this make my head hurt.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the O'Reilly defenders? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
“It’s very sad. Because he’s a very good person. I’ve always found him to be just a very, very good person. And by the way, a very, very talented person. Look what he’s done. So I feel very badly,”

Whenever I write something I always reread it and I hate when I see that I have used the same word (other than things like 'the' or similar) more than once. Reading or listening to this make my head hurt.
And the fingers follow everything he said.

Quote | Reply
You very well might have a very bad headache. You should take some tylenol for that very bad headache. I know that they're very, very good, the best, really. Phenomenal because you can get the very best tylenol for very bad headaches in America, which is becoming very, very great again.

j p o wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:

Ill bite. Which part do you have a problem with?

If its about how he talks then there will be no response because it drives me crazy.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the O'Reilly defenders? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

http://lifehacker.com/...nstead-of-1782748063

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the O'Reilly defenders? [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Ill bite. Which part do you have a problem with?

If its about how he talks then there will be no response because it drives me crazy.

Well, let's see... there is the part where he is defending a guy who not only has been accused of multiple acts of sexual harassment, but has settled for millions of dollars. Maybe I am naive, but where there is this much smoke, there is fire.

There is also the part where within a few days, the Orange Menace declares it national sexual assault awareness month, then defends a dude that was out pussy grabbing. But I am sure you and the other Trump testicle-scrubbers will defend that as well.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bill is a pompous dick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You grab the pussy and then you let it go.

You just can't explain that.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't they go to Yankee games together, or something like that, so I take Trumps opinion of O'Reilly with a grain of salt.

I can't stand Bill O'Reilly, he is a smug, arrogant, and egotistical blowhard. Didn't he get in trouble with this stuff before, talking about rubbing a girl down with a loofa? Fox stood by him then, and now it sounds like he didn't learn his lesson. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but maybe it is time for him to go.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the O'Reilly defenders? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a patch for this I wear on my plate carrier during competitions.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the O'Reilly defenders? [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Bill is a pompous dick.

Having to spend time with that guy would be hell. I'd spend a day locked on the set with the cast of the View before I'd get in an elevator with O'Reilly.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply