Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oh hey, let's arrest and kill gay men for being gay...
Quote | Reply
Nope, this isn't in Oklahoma, it's in Chechnya....

https://mobile.nytimes.com/...-and-killing-gay-men

Quote:
By Saturday, the paper reported, and an analyst of the region with her own sources confirmed, that more than 100 gay men had been detained. The newspaper had the names of three murder victims, and suspected many others had died in extrajudicial killings.

My favorite quote...

Quote:
A spokesman for Chechnya’s leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, denied the report in a statement to Interfax on Saturday, calling the article “absolute lies and disinformation.”

“You cannot arrest or repress people who just don’t exist in the republic,” the spokesman, Alvi Karimov, told the news agency.

“If such people existed in Chechnya, law enforcement would not have to worry about them, as their own relatives would have sent them to where they could never return,” Mr. Karimov said.

I wonder what type of thinking would influence these people to kill gays. Such a huge mystery!!!!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Oh hey, let's arrest and kill gay men for being gay... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've written about this guy before. He is nutty. He was a Chechen rebel who turned putin supporter and ally once putin said he would be the guy. Type in his name and dancing on YouTube. The guy thinks he is the biggest celebrity in Chechnya. With that said, the violence stopped after he was put in power. But he comes across as a total rube.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Oh hey, let's arrest and kill gay men for being gay... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saved you time. He makes it rain in this one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LYIEDg-j8c

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your son is Russian. How can you raise such a monster?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Oh hey, let's arrest and kill gay men for being gay... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Your son is Russian. How can you raise such a monster?

He's not Chechen (although he is from near there). And he's not a muslim.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You think that Chechens are the only Russians with a deep disdain for gays?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Oh hey, let's arrest and kill gay men for being gay... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
You think that Chechens are the only Russians with a deep disdain for gays?

No.

But Fedor doesn't seem to mind...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply