Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Masters Week is upon us! [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Did anyone ask his girlfriend my she was dressed for tennis?

D'Wife asked me if that was Danica Patrick [the sunglasses, I think?]

"She was kinda busy today" I replied

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Masters Week is upon us! [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Apparently Sergio lives in Austin? Did anyone ask his girlfriend my she was dressed for tennis?

I think she works for Golf channel.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Masters Week is upon us! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I turned it off after the playoff and haven't read anything about it since, but is there any word on Rose's back, why he had that weird twinge on (I believe) the 15th tee box? It really struck me that every singe shot from that point forward he pushed right without his typical distance, maybe he wasn't clearing as well. It'd suck if it impacted his ability to close things out, being that close to a green jacket.

Incredible final round, per usual...Augusta just always delivers. Spieth and Fowler fizzled out, I kinda wanted to see one of them in the mix, but a mano-y-mano battle between the final pairing, two vets who are good friends, was a pretty cool way to finish. I've never been the biggest Sergio fan but I'm happy for him, I still remember when he was the hot-shot teen amateur who everyone figured would battle Tiger for major championships for years, so to see him finally get that monkey off his back was nice.
Quote Reply
Re: Masters Week is upon us! [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:

RandMart wrote:

If you are running they can't catch you and if they do what are they going to do but throw you off the golf course. Pro tip carry no ID. If they ask your name tell them you are Charlie Brown.

I'll be doing another one for the US Open and The [British] Open

Same rules, such as they are

PM me if you want in, and I'll get you on the start list, with a custom bib

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next