Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ways to treat/remedy hole in Armored Ruster Hen House bike case
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately after my first use with this bike case, when return from my trip noticed it now have a hole as in attached picture. I know it's not a big hole but wanted feedback about following questions. If you have previously faced/solved this issue with this same case, then even better.

Is this hole likely to be getting bigger after each travel? or do you think it will stay as a minor hole? as it is right now I don't think it would affect the functionality of the case at all.

Is there a patch or something I can put on the hole to cover it or something to prevent it from getting bigger?

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Ways to treat/remedy hole in Armored Ruster Hen House bike case [pabloarc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard to tell exactly from the photo but it looks like the plastic reinforcement is poking through a little. Not sure but you might be able to cut away a little of the plastic then sew or patch the hole.

Or there's always duct tape :)
Quote Reply
Re: Ways to treat/remedy hole in Armored Ruster Hen House bike case [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, makes sense to cut some plastic to avoid the hole to appear again. Will review if I can do that.
Quote Reply