Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mozambique Drill par time
Quote | Reply
Wow, I had no idea that or on this was 4 seconds at five yards. Mine is in the 2-3 second range and I thought I wasn't fast enough.

Note according to this the most cops
CANNOT do this less than 5 seconds without missing. That is slower than par in this standard drill.

https://gundigest.com/...ambiquefailure-drill

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Mozambique Drill par time [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If my life depended on it every day and I couldn't pull that off in well under 5 seconds I would retire

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Mozambique Drill par time [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was automatic for me at one time as it was a common protocol in the shooting g league i was in. I found if I drew under stress or in a hurry that that's how it would play out. Even now I tend t index the gun to the head after a body double tap.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply