Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: B70 Helix MT, Osymetric 110 52x38, Rudy Wing57 L, Specialized Sitero, Rudy & TYR Transition Bags, More!
Quote | Reply
Recently purchased a Kickr and need to clean out the closet to pay for it. Apologies for the poor quality pictures, PM me your phone number and i'll send you more pictures of anything posted here. Paypal gift, all prices include continental US shipping. If anyone wants anything else let me know, i'll be putting all this stuff on eBay by the end of the week. Thanks.

Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuit, Size MT $300 SOLD

Osymetric 5 Bolt 110 52x38 Rings $100 SOLD

Rudy Project Wing 57 White Large $100 - SOLD

Specialized Sitero Saddle $80 - SOLD

Rudy Project Transition Bag - SOLD

TYR Transition Bag $100
New with tags, still in bag

2XU Tri Top Medium $25 - SOLD

XLab Water Bottle Mount $20
This came with a lot of parts off eBay, don't need it on my bike.

EIS S7 Clip on Aero Bars $40
Used on an old road bike before getting tri bike.

Elite Qubo Fluid Trainer with Wheel, Tire Cassette $125
Not interested in trying to ship this, if you are near Jacksonville Florida let me know

Bontrager Race Wheels $50
Back wheel out of true, not interested in trying to ship this, if you are near Jacksonville Florida let me know.

Goggles FREE - ALL GONE!

Last edited by: vtkuhndawg: Apr 17, 17 5:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: B70 Helix MT, Osymetric 110 52x38, Rudy Wing57 L, Specialized Sitero, Rudy & TYR Transition Bags, More! [vtkuhndawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet Sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: B70 Helix MT, Osymetric 110 52x38, Rudy Wing57 L, Specialized Sitero, Rudy & TYR Transition Bags, More! [vtkuhndawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wetsuit Sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roka goggles gone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - is the TYR Convoy the one that has the metal inside and opens like a toolbox?

Thanks,

Marcelo
Quote Reply
Re: FS: B70 Helix MT, Osymetric 110 52x38, Rudy Wing57 L, Specialized Sitero, Rudy & TYR Transition Bags, More! [MaverickSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. The Convoy has two metal rods in the black and then opens with 3 compartments to sort the gear in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2XU Top Sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Osymetric Rings Sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure I'm allowed to respond but the gear I bought from him was exactly as advertised and he shipped it out quick, great doing business with him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Specialized Sitero Saddle Sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rudy Bag & all goggles gone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on the EIS Aero bar. Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: B70 Helix MT, Osymetric 110 52x38, Rudy Wing57 L, Specialized Sitero, Rudy & TYR Transition Bags, More! [kayumanggi65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EIS bars Sold.
Quote Reply