Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2017 Sidi Wire Carbon Vent Road Shoes
Quote | Reply
Can someone pls tell me what the sizing is like for this year's model?

I was about to order my normal size (44) and when I looked at Sidi's size chart, it said that a size 9.5-10 for USA is equivalent to a EU 45.5-46.0!!!

Thanks all!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Sidi Wire Carbon Vent Road Shoes [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sidi sizing is the same as past years. Slightly larger than Giro shoes, slightly smaller than Shimano.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Sidi Wire Carbon Vent Road Shoes [nightfend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nightfend wrote:
Sidi sizing is the same as past years. Slightly larger than Giro shoes, slightly smaller than Shimano.
Really?

Interesting - I have some Carbon Wire Vernice size 44 and they seem bigger than both Giro and Shimano to me. My Giro Empires are a much snugger fit than the Sidis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear a size 9 dress shoe and wear a 42 in Sidis (same as I do in most brands). Sidis run true to length and have average volume, but run slightly narrow in the forefoot and quite narrow in the heel.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Sidi Wire Carbon Vent Road Shoes [BayDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take sidi 45.5. I recently bought giro empire acc in 45.5 and they are at least one size too big. I find that shimano 45 and bont 45 also fit me well. I have long narrow feet, low volume - fwiw
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just picked up the sidi shots. They are the same size and fit just like my wire vents that I purchased 5 years prior.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear a 9.5-10 regular shoe, Keen or Merrell.

Sidi 44.5
Specialized 44
Bontrager 43.5
Giro 44
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Sidi Wire Carbon Vent Road Shoes [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
I wear a size 9 dress shoe and wear a 42 in Sidis (same as I do in most brands). Sidis run true to length and have average volume, but run slightly narrow in the forefoot and quite narrow in the heel.

I wear non-laced dress shoes... always size 40 (size 8 US?).
But for cycling, size 42 Sidi and Gaerne. Both brands run narrow and lower volume (I say below average).
If you have to size up, it means you probably should wear a brand that fits wider.

I also wear size 9/42 in most running shoes.
Quote Reply