Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where the F**K is slowguy?!
Quote | Reply
First, he fell asleep on the job with "Logan."

Now, he's awol when it comes to "Ghost in the Machine."

WTF?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

WTF?

Maybe he's back at sea. Or maybe even found a girlfriend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some of us actually have jobs and don't live in the LR.

It's actually Ghost in the Shell, and I saw it this morning. I'll write on it later, but short story is, I enjoyed it, but didn't think it was anything particularly special.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or maybe even found a girlfriend.

Nope!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Liar.

It's actually Ghost in the Shell,

WhatEVAH.

short story is, I enjoyed it, but didn't think it was anything particularly special.

Worth a drive to the theater?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't go to movies without Slowguy's approval so any extended absence of say, one day, should come with some form of penalty.

If he doesn't write a review of the movie I want to see, I swear I'm not reading anymore of his posts. Well, at least until he writes a review and then I will.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:

I should disappear for a couple of days also, but I honestly don't think anyone would start a thread "Where the F**K is cerveloguy", accept maybe windywave. But then, if I'm away for a bit he should realize I'm in Cuba.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:

It's actually Ghost in the Shell, and I saw it this morning. I'll write on it later, but short story is, I enjoyed it, but didn't think it was anything particularly special.

'Some of us actually have a job....,'. FTFW!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which shell are we talking about C, K, Bourne, Bash?
Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
slowguy wrote:

I should disappear for a couple of days also, but I honestly don't think anyone would start a thread "Where the F**K is cerveloguy", accept maybe windywave. But then, if I'm away for a bit he should realize I'm in Cuba.

There should be a thread on LR feuds that make you laugh. I used to get a chuckle out of Duffy-Slowguy stoushes when Slowguy would call Duffy a badass and how he would choke something out.
Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
slowguy wrote:

There should be a thread on LR feuds that make you laugh. I used to get a chuckle out of Duffy-Slowguy stoushes when Slowguy would call Duffy a badass and how he would choke something out.

There's no feud between me and cerveloguy. He's just too stubborn to admit his hypocrisy when it comes to Cuba and human rights violations.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

WTF?

Really? Whining about this, and then you couldn't even be bothered to comment on the actual review?

WTF?

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   I don't go watch movies at theaters (or theatres), but I enjoy your reviews, and they help inform what I might eventually rent to watch. Do you plan to continue with these after moving to your new job?

ps. I saw it mentioned, but did I miss a retirement thread?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't realize there was really any utility in my commenting on your review.

It was a good review, as usual. I decided not to see the movie yet. Might go in a week or so.

Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
I don't go watch movies at theaters (or theatres), but I enjoy your reviews, and they help inform what I might eventually rent to watch. Do you plan to continue with these after moving to your new job?

Not retiring, but I'll be overseas, and very busy, so I'm not sure how many movies I'll be able to watch, or how close to opening day in the US. We'll see.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
dave_w wrote:

Not retiring, but I'll be overseas, and very busy, so I'm not sure how many movies I'll be able to watch, or how close to opening day in the US. We'll see.

Makes sure to avoid the subways #pink # too soon?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Europe?
Quote Reply
Re: Where the F**K is slowguy?! [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Europe?

Russia.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The plot thickens.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
The plot thickens.

As does the members of his potential dating pool. No more skinny mini California or VA babes for him. Babushka here he's comes.
Quote Reply