Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed?
Quote | Reply
We spent the past week-ish in Lake Tahoe, California, surrounded by (no exaggeration) ten-plus feet tall snow drifts. With the exception of sporadically checking my e-mails, I completely unplugged from the news and the LavRoom. The last bit of news I heard before leaving was last Friday's Republican failure to repeal the ACA. This morning I learned that the Oakland Raiders are headed to Las Vegas.

Other than those two items, what happened? Any earth shattering news? Any riveting LavRoom discussions? Any gifs posted?

Fill me in.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Donald Trump and his goons, still there.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iO4 is the latest unhinged perpetually outraged obsessive posting anti-Trumper. The list is double-digits now.
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have unhinged and whining for 8 years. Now your leader is up to his eyeballs in collusion with the Russians coupled by one ridiculous decision after another intermixed with other notable failures and you somehow can't believe why anyone is talking about it.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See what I mean ^^^^^
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't worry I will strictly limit my outrage to some level less than yours over the last 8 years.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The best thread is the guy who goes outside the house to shit in a plastic bag so he won't wake up the kids still asleep. His mother in-law caught him the other day. The best part? He wanted to know if anyone else shared this habit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll start with a couple of "highlights"...

Duffy went camping, and Forge shaved his arse then complained about American males becoming too feminine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If that was legit, that was amazing.

In one early morning flash of an eye, all of her fears were confirmed.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hillary's army crossed the Narrow Sea, defeated House Trump and House Putin in the bloodiest pantsuit battle in human history, and returned her to her rightful place on the Iron Throne. Hand of the King Hunter Pence was mercifully spared.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: Mar 30, 17 14:10
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge has been in rare form. He was all giddy about a Wall Street guy jumping from a building.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A visual of every LR thread you missed.

Last edited by: schroeder: Mar 30, 17 14:16
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Hillary's army crossed the Narrow Sea, defeated House Trump and House Putin in the bloodiest pantsuit battle in human history, and returned her to her rightful place on the Iron Throne. Hand of the King Hunter Pence was mercifully spared.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a $32,000 Ventum

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

Duffy went camping, and Forge shaved his arse then complained about American males becoming too feminine.

But has big arms, can lift a lot of weight, and is into guns, so it's all good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
iO4 is the latest unhinged perpetually outraged obsessive posting anti-Trumper.

Must be odd, staring in to the mirror like that.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:

I believe that makes him a 'bear' in his community. Or was that an Otter?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make sure you avoid Zedzded backyard, especially during the quiet early mornings, also he can use some extra plastic bags (with handles) if you got them.
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:

I believe that makes him a 'bear' in his community. Or was that an Otter?

Power bottom.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I've been unplugged for the past week; What have I missed? [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
A visual of every LR thread you missed.

That made me crack up

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply