Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oceanside 70.3 -- how to follow?
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of live stream and where to find it? Iron man.com?
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside 70.3 -- how to follow? [andreasjs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
andreasjs wrote:
Anyone know of live stream and where to find it? Iron man.com?

Whatever coverage does occur will come from ironman.com. Hopefully it will be a bit more than what we see for the average 70.3.

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside 70.3 -- how to follow? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lionel's fiance Erin will have a periscope live feed... @lsanderstri
Last edited by: fuzzhead: Mar 31, 17 8:33
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside 70.3 -- how to follow? [fuzzhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here's hoping Lionel comes out of the water sub 25, I think he can do it. If Lionel works with Dreitz they can build a lead on the bike on Frodo.

Exciting race so early in the season!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that on Twitter? Sorry, I am behind on that sort of stuff
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside 70.3 -- how to follow? [andreasjs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CementBottle.... I am also betting on a sub 25 swim for Lionel... I used to be able to swim with him at the pool in Windsor, but now he is just too fast for me... Hoping that the pool fitness carries to OW for him, he works really hard (as does everyone I'm sure)

Also he has a contest on FB, guess his swim, bike and run times and giving away freshii jersey, LG helmet and sketchers shoes for the ones that guess his splits.

For periscope, download the app on your phone. Follow @lsanderstri.
When Erin starts the live feed it will automatically notify you. She usually just does a live feed of the swim start, T1, T2 and run splits, so it gives a good perspective of how the race is going without having to watch the entire thing, in case your like me and will also be training that day it keeps you in the loop without needing to sit around the whole morning.
Last edited by: fuzzhead: Mar 31, 17 9:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are there not going to be live cameras? How can this be, they had coverage of Abu-Dabi. Ugh cest la vie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks a lot. Planned for a nice long indoor trainer ride watching the race but Periscope seems to be a good alternative and I can ride outside
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm curious if Lionel changes his thoughts on doing Kona if he can consistently get his swim down to say 24:30. I think that puts him in second group in Kona! That must be SO COOL to have swam with him, wow!!!!
Quote Reply