Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dat ass...(I tried to make a better thread title but could only come up with "dat ass"....
Quote | Reply
This has it all! But injections! Fake doctor! Tranny! Florida! Fix-a-flat!

http://nypost.com/...dly-butt-injections/

Quote:
A woman dubbed the “Toxic Tush” doctor will spend a decade behind bars for using Super Glue and Fix-a-Flat tire sealant to enlarge women’s behinds and causing one patient to die.

Oneal Ron Morris, 36, who is transgender, was sentenced to 10 years Monday in Florida’s Broward County court after pleading guilty to manslaughter and injecting several women with the toxic mixture, according to CBS Miami.

So is "she" going to woman prison or man prison?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Dat ass...(I tried to make a better thread title but could only come up with "dat ass".... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a weird day of news and posting.

A small town of adolescent ass rapers gone wild, the fine art of shitting-in-a-bag, and now whatever the fuck this is.....

Quote Reply
Re: Dat ass...(I tried to make a better thread title but could only come up with "dat ass".... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Dat ass...(I tried to make a better thread title but could only come up with "dat ass".... [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You would be hard pressed to make this stuff up. Love the expression on the face of the guy in the red jumpsuit. Wonder what he is thinking

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never been a better time than now for this:

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: Dat ass...(I tried to make a better thread title but could only come up with "dat ass".... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Wonder what he is thinking

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Dat ass...(I tried to make a better thread title but could only come up with "dat ass".... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
You would be hard pressed to make this stuff up. Love the expression on the face of the guy in the red jumpsuit. Wonder what he is thinking

i think wimsey, in the post prior to yours, pretty much has it covered.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply