Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Like Duffy, I would not be surprised if the story was a hoax.

Duffy thinks everything is a hoax. Occasionally he is right.

Which puts him light years ahead of others who are never right.

A stopped clock is right twice each day

ETA: Some people say " A broken clock ..." but that may not be true [it could just be a couple minutes slow, for example, and would never catch up]. "A stopped clock ..." on the other hand

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Actually, every single hoax I've called out here has in fact turned out to be....a hoax. I've been right every time.

if I had the inclination I am 100% positive that I could prove you wrong.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Dan Os Fan wrote:
We are only hearing one side of the story. And maybe I am not seeing it right but that doesn't look like a shoe print on his back, more like a stick mark. Very straight looking.

Read my post. My gut tells me this guy was never beaten up at all.

He just crashed his bike and he's covering it up for some reason.

To me it looks more like TWO straight line marks, at approximately a right angle

Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Actually, every single hoax I've called out here has in fact turned out to be....a hoax. I've been right every time.

if I had the inclination I am 100% positive that I could prove you wrong.

Nope.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From where he landed on the frame of his bike...

It sure as shit isn't a shoe print from being stomped.

Grisham out...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mountain bikers take hard crashes as a badge of honor...he would be bragging about it not trying to cover it up. I don't doubt his story.

Also, my wife and I have ridden with a gay mountain biker group from that area. Very nice and cool group of guys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking he tried to so some RedBull Rampage/Free Ride wanna-be MTB stunt where no one was looking [should he fuck up, as he did] and fell down on a step or something

Also, where is the corresponding "Some Snowflake MTBer tried to run me down on the trail, so I fucked him up" thread someplace?

Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my thinking also. Everyone likes a good crash to brag about, especially mtb bikers.

Also, if he made up the attack, I would have thought he wouldn't have added the tidbit about the attacker wearing a local running club's shirt...because I think that would pretty easily lead to someone eventually tracking the dude down or not...thus debunking the story.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, no... I won't prove you wrong because I can't be bothered to search and find it. But your claim of never being wrong on a hoax claim is absolute horse shit.

We love you and all but sometimes you talk out of your ass. This is one of those times.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Well, no... I won't prove you wrong because I can't be bothered to search and find it. But your claim of never being wrong on a hoax claim is absolute horse shit.

We love you and all but sometimes you talk out of your ass. This is one of those times.

Translation - You just 8 minutes searching for a real story I called a hoax and couldn't find one.

You lose, hoser.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope, I spent 0 minutes not bothering to use the shitty search function because I know, and everyone else knows that your claim is a hoax.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Nope, I spent 0 minutes not bothering to use the shitty search function because I know, and everyone else knows that your claim is a hoax.

Prove it!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Prove it!

You're fake news.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Prove it!

You're fake news.

Ha ha. You lose, moose bottom.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Translation - You just 8 minutes searching for a real story I called a hoax and couldn't find one.

You lose, hoser.

Whoa- why am I getting dragged into this?!
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dapper Dan wrote:
Mountain bikers take hard crashes as a badge of honor...he would be bragging about it not trying to cover it up. I don't doubt his story.

If it was a legit crash, and someone was there too see the epic-ness

If he just got his feet tangled up while clipping out & fall-down-go-boom, that's another story

I still say, with Duffy, the injuries as evidenced in the photo are not consistent with a stomping

You might say "Oh! That's the mark from being shoved into the boulder!" But I know few boulders that would make a mark at nearly a right angle

Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake Mtn Biker meets BadAss trail runner [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
if he made up the attack, I would have thought he wouldn't have added the tidbit about the attacker wearing a local running club's shirt...because I think that would pretty easily lead to someone eventually tracking the dude down or not...thus debunking the story.

"The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office says they are looking for a man in his 20s to 30s, about six feet tall, and blond hair."

If you're going to invent an assailant, may as well make him resemble a stereotypical trail runner

"The best clue is what was written on the suspects shirt, which has been identified as a local running club. That club is working with Andrew to identify the suspect"

Easy enough to google the local Running Clubs on the way to file the report [and I'm sure a 20-30ish 6' blond man is either in the club or a friend of a friend]

Then, when the story craps out, as expected, he can say "I was upset and may have mis-identified"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBz3PqA2Fmc

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude probably has beef with local running club for making him use a bell.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Endo wrote:
if he made up the attack, I would have thought he wouldn't have added the tidbit about the attacker wearing a local running club's shirt...because I think that would pretty easily lead to someone eventually tracking the dude down or not...thus debunking the story.

"The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office says they are looking for a man in his 20s to 30s, about six feet tall, and blond hair."

If you're going to invent an assailant, may as well make him resemble a stereotypical trail runner

"The best clue is what was written on the suspects shirt, which has been identified as a local running club. That club is working with Andrew to identify the suspect"

Easy enough to google the local Running Clubs on the way to file the report [and I'm sure a 20-30ish 6' blond man is either in the club or a friend of a friend]

Then, when the story craps out, as expected, he can say "I was upset and may have mis-identified"

I'm guessing a simple look at Strava could easily solve this case. Surprised the Tri forum hasn't solved this already!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Duffy did say that that hoax of a president, Trump, will not make it to the inauguration (or something like that), and he was wrong.

I can see how this can confuse you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, the front range has gone really soft....
Metrosexual designer lumberjacks and all.

If you can't take it, don't ask for it.

Old Hickory wrote:
A mountain biker says a renegade runner attacked him on the popular North Table Mountain Loop trail near Golden.

“For the past few nights it’s the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and I think about it plenty during the day. It’s an unwelcome distraction,” Andrew said about the incident Saturday afternoon.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/...t-says-attacked-him/

Good thing this wasn't on the PCH (or aka Hwy 1).
Quote Reply

Prev Next