Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ubdawg wrote:
Nahhh, really. Wh'd ah thunk it.
Hopefully I didn't need to put that in pink.

Lol. No one believes you were being sarcastic......
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
What's wrong with you! Really you can't control your car and not park on other people's lawns. Stay off the streets if you can't park your car.

My neighbor is always inviting hooligans like you over to his house.

What's your address so I can come and drive through your lawn.

This is what I thought too, dude can't hit a drive way with a Prius in an SUV neighborhood. Something's wrong with this picture.
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sometimes people overreact. One day I parked my car and when I opened my door it touched the passenger side door of the truck next to me that an old guy was sitting in. As I walked away I heard the guy mutter something; I wasn't even sure he was talking to me since he was in the truck and not talking very loud. I stopped and said, excuse me. He softly asked, "why did you hit my truck?" I explained that my door just touched his truck. He said I hit it hard enough for him to hear. I walked back to my car and knocked on my fender to show that he could hear that even though there was no damage whatsoever and invited him to check his passenger side door for dents, chips, scratches or whatever. A little louder he protested, I just want to know why you hit my truck? I explained it was an accident, I had no intention of even touching his truck and again I invited him to check his pristine door for damage. Now he was clearly getting agitated and shouted, "I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HIT MY TRUCK!?" I walked away making a note of his truck's make color and license number in case I found my car keyed when I got back.
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [outerlimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
outerlimit wrote:
Sometimes people overreact. One day I parked my car and when I opened my door it touched the passenger side door of the truck next to me that an old guy was sitting in. As I walked away I heard the guy mutter something; I wasn't even sure he was talking to me since he was in the truck and not talking very loud. I stopped and said, excuse me. He softly asked, "why did you hit my truck?" I explained that my door just touched his truck. He said I hit it hard enough for him to hear. I walked back to my car and knocked on my fender to show that he could hear that even though there was no damage whatsoever and invited him to check his passenger side door for dents, chips, scratches or whatever. A little louder he protested, I just want to know why you hit my truck? I explained it was an accident, I had no intention of even touching his truck and again I invited him to check his pristine door for damage. Now he was clearly getting agitated and shouted, "I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HIT MY TRUCK!?" I walked away making a note of his truck's make color and license number in case I found my car keyed when I got back.

Actually there is no excuse for this behavior unless you an 8 year old. When you open your door, put your fingers on the outside so if you do hit door it is your fingers hitting the door and not any part of metal. And if your a parent of an 8 yo then you should be assuring they get out without hitting another car.

Is it really this hard for people to not damage other people's property? THINK.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
outerlimit wrote:

Actually there is no excuse for this behavior unless you an 8 year old. When you open your door, put your fingers on the outside so if you do hit door it is your fingers hitting the door and not any part of metal. And if your a parent of an 8 yo then you should be assuring they get out without hitting another car.

Is it really this hard for people to not damage other people's property? THINK.

You are probably one of about 35 people on the whole planet that does that.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are only 35 considerate people left in the world?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
There are only 35 considerate people left in the world?

On this particular issue? sounds about right.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
owen. wrote:
Fighting fire with fire is acceptable in this situation!

I would return after dark and loosen all of her valve stems.

Why not just use fire via a molotov cocktail?

Just be aware of how much fire is in your molotov cocktail. In high school I had the brilliant idea of setting the study hall monitor's (she really and truly was a horrible person even my mom didn't like her and she liked everyone) bush on fire using a coffee can of gas. There is a whole lot of fire in that much gas.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
windywave wrote:
owen. wrote:
Fighting fire with fire is acceptable in this situation!

I would return after dark and loosen all of her valve stems.

Why not just use fire via a molotov cocktail?

Just be aware of how much fire is in your molotov cocktail. In high school I had the brilliant idea of setting the study hall monitor's (she really and truly was a horrible person even my mom didn't like her and she liked everyone) bush on fire using a coffee can of gas. There is a whole lot of fire in that much gas.

You lit her bush on fire? No matter how horrid a person is, torching their pubes seems kind of extreme ;)
Last edited by: wimsey: Mar 30, 17 16:35
Quote Reply
Re: WTF? She let air out of my tire! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Please park in front of her house an inch off the lawn. Take photos. Please.

I don't have a lot going on in my life. I need this.

I agree.
Quote Reply

Prev Next