Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post change. What are the differences between flos old design and new design. Hubs?
Quote | Reply
What are the major differences between the original aluminum and carbon designed and their most current version of that wheel. What would I be missing out if I went to the classifieds to get a set. Is there a major difference in the quality of the hubs?
Last edited by: Fishbum: Mar 30, 17 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: Flo's next order [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

http://flocycling.blogspot.ca/...-30-all-details.html

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: Flo's next order [PushThePace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I don't know how I missed that on their website. But that really f****** sucks. I'm not in the position to order them online when they become available due to work and time constraints and they unfortunately do not accept pre-orders or phone orders in the beginning. Not blaming them I don't pretend to know the first thing about business but that sucks for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
Is the expectation they will sell out at light speed again or will they last a couple days?. What say ST?

Being early Spring and the start of the race season, my guess would be higher demand and more likely to sell out, but then again maybe they won't........good luck!

==================
Cervelo P3 / Flo 60/90
RTA Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Flo's next order [boomer2it] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the plan at this point is to either keep the forty-fives that I have which is not ideal I was hoping to go deeper or off to the classified section and try to find something different
Quote Reply
Re: Post change. What are the differences between flos old design and new design. Hubs? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New question bump😉
Quote Reply
Re: Post change. What are the differences between flos old design and new design. Hubs? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude all the differences between the wheels are on the website
Quote Reply
Re: Post change. What are the differences between flos old design and new design. Hubs? [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:
Dude all the differences between the wheels are on the website

How am I missing this. Dude lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the diff between the hubs they offered before and the new ones on the site? Am I Blind?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
Are the diff between the hubs they offered before and the new ones on the site? Am I Blind?

The Aero aero page highlights almost all of the design changes, and the individual wheel pages have all of the specs. The DISC pages show the new hub used in the FLO DISC wheels and all of the other wheels use our new hubs. They are a little bit lighter and use similar, but different size bearings to cut down on weight. Performance-wise, the hubs are identical.

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply