Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
iO4 wrote:
I wonder how many oil changes Trump has done. If he did one it would be the best oil change that has ever been done. I mean seriously the oil change would have been fantastic. He would have won "oil change".

And then tweeted about it. :-)

...Before someone points out that he actually drained the transmission fluid instead of the oil pan.

"Who knew oil changes were this hard. Nobody could have known they were this hard".

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
iO4 wrote:
I wonder how many oil changes Trump has done. If he did one it would be the best oil change that has ever been done. I mean seriously the oil change would have been fantastic. He would have won "oil change".

...Before someone points out that he actually drained the transmission fluid instead of the oil pan.

"Who knew oil changes were this hard. Nobody could have known they were this hard".

Not to worry. It was still the best transmission oil change ever done. It was a fantastic transmission oil change. And besides, it was all the Democrats fault that he changed the transmission oil rather than the engine oil.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
iO4 wrote:
No I'm just pointing out losers! SAD!

Congrats. You started a thread that got the Canukflakes whipped into anti-Trump frenzy.

That's not too difficult to do, these days.

2 snowflakes from Ontario doesn't constitute being whipped into an anti-trump frenzy. iO4 - just tossing you a grenade here; you actually don't know the definition of luddite do you? Hint - you've already answered "no", the question is "rhetorical". I know, I know, 2 grandiose abstract concepts in one day, thats gonna be tough on your little noggin', but hey there's hope. If not in you, in humanity itself.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
iO4 wrote:

At least he's trying, which is a lot more than some of the fuck tard know it alls that I deal with that have journeymans tickets in their trades.

eg, Mechanics too stupid to count the ribs and measure the total length of a serpentine belt which in turn equates to the fucking part number.

eg. "licensed" Carpenters that don't know the difference between a ripping blade and a cross cut blade...

WTF - these guys went to school for that. Now a guy who's entire life has been spent being coddled is getting called stupid because he mistook the a/t oil drain plug for the engine oil plug?

I can tell you right now, who the stupid people really are... and it ain't the ones trying & dying. It's the mister smarty pants types that think that every chev truck will need 6 litres of oil to fill it to full or that brand new rafter squares don't need to checked for true.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

At least he's trying, which is a lot more than some of the fuck tard know it alls that I deal with that have journeymans tickets in their trades.

Do you honestly believe that? At least he's trying? Is that what you said when Obama rolled out ACA? "Hey guys, at least he's trying".

I would give full credit where credit is due, but Trump doesn't strike me as the guy who gave it a good old college try, fell short, will learn from his mistakes, and come back with something better. Also, most people earnestly trying don't talk up their plan for months beforehand like it's the best thing ever, then fail (as was pretty obvious to most that it would) then comment about how nobody could have predicted it would be so hard. Come. On.

eg. "licensed" Carpenters that don't know the difference between a ripping blade and a cross cut blade...

Two words: Combination blades. Who the hell (aside from wood workers) uses dedicated blades anymore? Ain't nobody got time for that!

WTF - these guys went to school for that. Now a guy who's entire life has been spent being coddled is getting called stupid because he mistook the a/t oil drain plug for the engine oil plug?

Again, the guy who has been coddled his whole life has been on attack modefor 2 years telling the world how he would fix things and how easy it would be.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, if you're using your rafter square for something that needs to be so accurate you have to test it for true first, you're using the wrong tool for the job.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See! Now I'm a fucking fuck tard... I don't know the difference between a rafter square & a framing square... I meant rafter square, I have one in the shop right now that's out 1/8" over 24"...
Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:
Let me guess, IT guy? Lots of time on your hands, not a lot of skills outside of being able to "fix" a computer issue?

Seriously? Is that your perception of IT? Seriously?

It's Blep, for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
iO4 wrote:

...Only after he first claimed to know more about cars than all the mechanics...
Quote Reply
Re: Trump appoints Luddite son in law head of Whitehouse Office of Innovation [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
And Ivanka has been given security clearance and an office in the White House. Only problem is that she doesn't actually have a job. This administration seems to be practicing incest, among all the other things.

It's called nepotism. Incest is a little below the belt no?

When done properly, it is, yes

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply

Prev Next