Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Next time be more careful what you wish for.....
Quote | Reply
I'm sure she's not the only one. Its amazing how many Trump supporters didn't take what he said seriously. Just like the people who voted for Trump and then begged him not to drop Obamacare.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...st-draw14&wpmm=1
Quote Reply
Re: Next time be more careful what you wish for..... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
I'm sure she's not the only one. Its amazing how many Trump supporters didn't take what he said seriously. Just like the people who voted for Trump and then begged him not to drop Obamacare.

“We were for Mr. Trump,” she added. “We were very happy he became the president. Whatever he says, he is right. But, like he said, the good people have a chance to become citizens of the United States.”
Quote Reply
Re: Next time be more careful what you wish for..... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a bizzaro situation. For years he was here illegally but the authorities looked the other way as long as he checked in regularly. Whats the point of having a border if that is the way you are going to do things? Then his wife votes for Trump. Huh? You can almost see how she figured he wouldn't be deported. It had became normal for him to be in the country. If she isn't here illegally could he not come back as a spouse of US citizen?

cerveloguy wrote:

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Proof positive of just how stupid Trump supporters are.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: Next time be more careful what you wish for..... [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasusnowme wrote:
Proof positive of just how stupid Trump supporters are.
No, just proof positive of how stupid this one Trump supporter is.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kinda like the fucking idiots who believed this guy, right?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let's see, we implemented common sense immigration reform and now only the bad guys get to stay in the country.

This must be why so many are afraid of common sense gun reform ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Next time be more careful what you wish for..... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn internet!

JSA wrote:
Kinda like the fucking idiots who believed this guy, right?

Quote Reply
Re: Next time be more careful what you wish for..... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
It's a bizzaro situation. For years he was here illegally but the authorities looked the other way as long as he checked in regularly. Whats the point of having a border if that is the way you are going to do things? Then his wife votes for Trump. Huh? You can almost see how she figured he wouldn't be deported. It had became normal for him to be in the country. If she isn't here illegally could he not come back as a spouse of US citizen?

Technically, he received an "order of supervision," which allowed him to stay in the US at the pleasure of the government. He received a restricted social security card, which is issued to non-citizens who work in the US and are required to pay taxes. However, it clearly identified him as a non-citizen. He held a resident IN drivers license, which can be issued to non-citizen residents.

The entire point of an "order of supervision" is to allow the person to stay in the country while he/she takes the necessary steps towards citizenship. He received this is 2000, which means he did absolutely nothing for 17 years to legally stay in this country. The fact that he could (and probably should) have been deported over a decade ago does not change the fact that he failed to do what he should have done to be here legally.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing to see here. Move along people.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he needed better attorneys considering the story says he had 10 of them over the last 18 years. If..... it is true that he had 10 attorneys over the last 18 years. Seems like alot. I think the reason so many people are mad about the whole illegal immigration thing is that the can just keeps getting kicked down the road. Same story in Canada at times. Multiple appeals years go by person puts down roots etc.

JSA wrote:
len wrote:

Technically, he received an "order of supervision," which allowed him to stay in the US at the pleasure of the government. He received a restricted social security card, which is issued to non-citizens who work in the US and are required to pay taxes. However, it clearly identified him as a non-citizen. He held a resident IN drivers license, which can be issued to non-citizen residents.

The entire point of an "order of supervision" is to allow the person to stay in the country while he/she takes the necessary steps towards citizenship. He received this is 2000, which means he did absolutely nothing for 17 years to legally stay in this country. The fact that he could (and probably should) have been deported over a decade ago does not change the fact that he failed to do what he should have done to be here legally.

Quote Reply
Re: Next time be more careful what you wish for..... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Maybe he needed better attorneys considering the story says he had 10 of them over the last 18 years. If..... it is true that he had 10 attorneys over the last 18 years. Seems like alot. I think the reason so many people are mad about the whole illegal immigration thing is that the can just keeps getting kicked down the road. Same story in Canada at times. Multiple appeals years go by person puts down roots etc.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe the first 9 said "we think you should leave" and then 10 told him what he wanted to hear.........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it me or is the current state of America just bringing the Simpsons to life?

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply