Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!)
Quote | Reply
http://www.superherohype.com/...ler-is-here#/slide/1

Looks better that BvS. Jury still out on Snyder's direction on these things though. Too bad too, Affleck makes a great Bats.
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard to get excited for DC movies anymore. I had hope that Suicide Squad would be at least good, but it wasn't. At least the trailer looked good. My pulse didnt elevate at all for the Justice League trailer, or even Wonder Woman. DC hasn't has anything even decent since Nolan left. Meanwhile, I recently saw Doctor Strange and Logan, and it seems like Marvel continues to step up their game. DC can suck it.
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [triguy98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what he said.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone's mothers' name is Martha.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So for this new movie, we are going to get some of each characters back story, being recruited, not getting along, then coming together to fight all in one movie? Seems like a lot to pull off
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [Garry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garry wrote:
So for this new movie, we are going to get some of each characters back story, being recruited, not getting along, then coming together to fight all in one movie? Seems like a lot to pull off

Which is why I am far less excited about this than I should be. DC playing catch-up with Marvel and killing its cinematic universe in the process. Although I guess by the time it comes out, Bats, WW and Supes will have had their own movies, or at least been a heavy part of one. But cramming in Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash without much backstory is risky.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Garry wrote:

Which is why I am far less excited about this than I should be. DC playing catch-up with Marvel and killing its cinematic universe in the process. Although I guess by the time it comes out, Bats, WW and Supes will have had their own movies, or at least been a heavy part of one. But cramming in Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash without much backstory is risky.

Does The Flash TV show count here?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DC is so desperate to catch up to Marvel's Avenger maturity, that they've lost sight of the fact that it is the journey (all the single movies and buildup back stories) that matters, not the destination (of a massive Justice League smack-down).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've always wondered why the Justice League even exists. If you have Superman in your club, why do you need gadget guy, hot girl with quick reflexes, fast runner guy, and underwater guy. I guess if the baddies bring some kryptonite, then the others can keep them busy while Superman recovers.
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [Garry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garry wrote:

DC is trying to get where Marvel is overnight without following the path they took to get there. They have the added bonus of employing Zack Snyder who thinks he's making Watchman sequels.
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:

Does The Flash TV show count here?[/quote]
I'm not sure.. Do you think they will follow the TV show. Does it have the same actor playing the flash in it. I haven't seen the TV show so I have no idea.

I'm guessing since Vincent Chase isn't playing Aquaman for this movie, things might be different for aquaman as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Garry wrote:

Does The Flash TV show count here?

No, DC has made it clear that their TV-verse and Cine-verse are completely separate. Another departure from the Marvel formula. Which is a shame because Grant Gustin on TV makes a great Flash. Ezra Miller playing Flash in the movie. But both are playing Barry Allen.
Quote Reply
Re: Unite the League (Justice League Trailer is here!) [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
DC is so desperate to catch up to Marvel's Avenger maturity, that they've lost sight of the fact that it is the journey (all the single movies and buildup back stories) that matters, not the destination (of a massive Justice League smack-down).

100% this.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply