Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DC Chicks, Live Web Cam
Quote | Reply
I saw them first a year ago or so, first one should be making an appearance very soon. See here live, for free.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: DC Chicks, Live Web Cam [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a let down, this title is misleading
Quote Reply
Re: DC Chicks, Live Web Cam [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
What a let down, this title is misleading

#ClickBait

Maybe you'd like this one better.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe today is day 35 which is the normal incubation period. Saw the male taking over for the female and appears to be a slight crack/break in one of the eggs. I'm guessing should be all the way out tomorrow.

Last edited by: CruseVegas: Mar 28, 17 16:56
Quote Reply
Re: DC Chicks, Live Web Cam [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
American Eagle Foundation reminds me of the eagle from the muppets. Neat to see them nesting in DC though

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: DC Chicks, Live Web Cam [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
American Eagle Foundation reminds me of the eagle from the muppets. Neat to see them nesting in DC though

Pretty cool, seeing how the parents take care of them and raise them. Seeing them go from an egg to a tiny fur ball then fledge out of the nest.

http://www.dceaglecam.org/

Quote Reply
Re: DC Chicks, Live Web Cam [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the second chick cracked out earlier today in the am according to the info on the website.

Update: 3-30-17: Welcome into the world, DC5! Our second nest baby arrived at 1:54 p.m. EST. . DC4 is gaining strength and balance, and is getting better at feeding. DC4 hatched March 29 at approximately 7:21 a.m.
Update: 3-30-17: Welcome into the world, DC5! Our second nest baby arrived at 1:54 p.m. EST. Watch DC5 Pip Video. DC4 is gaining strength and balance, and is getting better at feeding. DC4 hatched March 29 at approximately 7:21 a.m. Watch DC4 Hatch Video!

Anyone know if there is a way to put higher resolution pics on here?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why would the duck accept an invitation to drop in for dinner?

Two fish and a duck, life is good.

Quote Reply