Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roubaix Smart Watches – Garmin Fenix 3 – DON’T BUY
Quote | Reply
Over a month ago my Garmin 910xt died and I searched for a new watch. I came across a great deal on roubaixsmartwatches.com for the Garmin Fenix 3 for $225. Should have posted on here to let you all know so you could take advantage of the deal. But I am very glad I didn’t, as this appears to be a scam. I have had a few emails with customer service, they provided excuses as to the backup and apologies, even discounts on future orders. However, they have stopped communicated over the last week and I fear this was all just a fraudulent website.

Curious if anyone else has ordered from this outfit and received product? They have a really nice website with great (too good to be true) prices.

Guess I will wait for the 920 to go back $200 once the 935 comes out.
Quote Reply
Re: Roubaix Smart Watches – Garmin Fenix 3 – DON’T BUY [BJGoCougs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BJGoCougs wrote:
Over a month ago my Garmin 910xt died and I searched for a new watch. I came across a great deal on roubaixsmartwatches.com for the Garmin Fenix 3 for $225. Should have posted on here to let you all know so you could take advantage of the deal. But I am very glad I didn’t, as this appears to be a scam. I have had a few emails with customer service, they provided excuses as to the backup and apologies, even discounts on future orders. However, they have stopped communicated over the last week and I fear this was all just a fraudulent website.

Curious if anyone else has ordered from this outfit and received product? They have a really nice website with great (too good to be true) prices.

Guess I will wait for the 920 to go back $200 once the 935 comes out.

General rule of thumb is if you check eBay and look at auctions or completed sales and the price is under those then it is probably a scam.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Roubaix Smart Watches – Garmin Fenix 3 – DON’T BUY [BJGoCougs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered a Garmin Fenix 3 from Roubaix on February 22 and have not received the watch. On two occasions I spoke with someone named JJ who said it would ship out in a few days each time and that they were behind in orders due to an overwhelming response to their promotion of that watch. He sounded legitimate but after that he would never take calls or reply to my emails. Luckily I paid with my Visa card which has fraud protection and am getting the money refunded. This company appears to be a scam. If you go to the scamadvisor.com website you can search for Roubaixsmartwatches.com and get info on the site. The person listed as the owner of the website has nothing to do with the company but rents out an apartment in Florida to a guy named Carl who he thinks is selling the watches but he knew nothing about the Roubaix website. He says this guy is 6 months behind on his rent. The company is not located in New York as stated on the website.
Quote Reply
Re: Roubaix Smart Watches – Garmin Fenix 3 – BUY [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, it's now June and I ordered my Garmin Fenix 3 GPS on May 26 and I received it yesterday (June 5th), After reading the posts I was really reluctant to take a chance on ordering one of these Fenix's. I called the company and they confirmed that there was a backlog, and a few of their customers actually cancelled their orders before they could be fulfilled. I asked some pretty tough questions to one of their managers, and I was convinced to order one (I actually wanted to buy 3). He said their no questions asked refund policy was good for 90 days, and besides that my credit card would protect me. I think they are a relatively new company, but I'm glad I took the chance and saved a lot of money. Ironically, now that they're up to speed, they're ending this price at the end of this month. Love this forum.
Quote Reply
Re: Roubaix Smart Watches – Garmin Fenix 3 – BUY [BSmart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I disputed the charge last month as I still have not received anything from them. CC company refunded the money but just last week they charged me again. Still no product at the house or communication from the company. Seems a bit sketch to me. Now I am out the funds, and have to get with my CC company to dispute again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BSmart wrote:
So, it's now June and I ordered my Garmin Fenix 3 GPS on May 26 and I received it yesterday (June 5th), After reading the posts I was really reluctant to take a chance on ordering one of these Fenix's. I called the company and they confirmed that there was a backlog, and a few of their customers actually cancelled their orders before they could be fulfilled. I asked some pretty tough questions to one of their managers, and I was convinced to order one (I actually wanted to buy 3). He said their no questions asked refund policy was good for 90 days, and besides that my credit card would protect me. I think they are a relatively new company, but I'm glad I took the chance and saved a lot of money. Ironically, now that they're up to speed, they're ending this price at the end of this month. Love this forum.

Nothing suspicious about a user claiming great deals and service when everyone else is says its a scam, especially when the account it created today and just for this post. Nothing suspicious at all..........

BSmart
HIDE USER'S POSTSSEND PRIVATE MESSAGE

Status
Registered User - Offline
Registered
Jun 6, 17 16:47
Last Logged On
Jun 6, 17 16:50
Local Time
Jun 6, 17 17:21
Quote Reply
Re: Roubaix Smart Watches – Garmin Fenix 3 – BUY [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi- I've followed this forum for awhile for it's subjects, interests and integrity. I was just giving a heads up of my own experience.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BSmart wrote:
Hi- I've followed this forum for awhile for it's subjects, interests and integrity. I was just giving a heads up of my own experience.

This reply didn't help your suspicious nature.

https://markmcdermott.substack.com
Quote Reply