Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV.
Quote | Reply
No wonder there is a disproportionate lobbying effort for AIDS research. I hope trump can convince congress that is a waste to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ywood-stars-HIV.html

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why doesn't he stick to movies?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is, celebrity gossip. Not like he is calling on trump to do this. I am though.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ah, you're warming up to your greatest hits now!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV. [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Yep.

Leaving aside your daddy issues, is all this hate because you work in a cubicle for a soulless corporation of some sort?
Quote Reply
Re: Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV. [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Age and seeing how fucked up the world is and how sad people are that think they can fix it.

Quote Reply
Re: Charlie Sheen claims a lot of celebrities "secretly" have HIV. [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
TheForge wrote:
Yep.

Leaving aside your daddy issues, is all this hate because you work in a cubicle for a soulless corporation of some sort?

No, this one is because iron_mike posted a pretty funny dig at him in another thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It wouldn't surprise me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well considering there are probably quite a few people out there with HIV or any other STD that don't advertise they have it. Toss in what is considered a "celebrity" these days and I'm going with basic math that there are people in hollywood that have HIV that the mainstream media doesn't know about.
Quote Reply