Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

More Democrat voter fraud
Quote | Reply

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/...ged-with-voter-fraud

Quote:
The former chairman of the Colorado Republican Party is charged with forgery and voter fraud for allegedly forging his wife’s mail-in ballot from last year’s election, according to court records and sources.
Steven Curtis was the chairman of the state party from 1997 to 1999. He was charged Feb. 1 with one count of forgery of a public record, a fifth-degree felony, and an elections mail-in ballot offense, a misdemeanor.

The best part of the story is this little jab...

Quote:
Curtis spoke about voter fraud ahead of last year’s election.
“It seems to be, and correct me if I’m wrong here, but virtually every case of voter fraud I can remember in my lifetime was committed by Democrats,” he told KLZ 560.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: More Democrat voter fraud [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great story. Please ignore the parts of the country where they cant ask you to prove who you are because its "racist" or simply have everyone mail in their vote with no proof of who they are. Evil Republicans.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: More Democrat voter fraud [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And? It shows fraud IS an issue and needs to be addressed. Not just for helping reps, but dems to.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply