Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Snuff film
Quote | Reply

Amazing.
Quote Reply
Re: Snuff film [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shit that would suck! Slowly getting nibbled to death.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dang! So that's what's happening to the bees. They're being assassinated and cannibalized.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weren't "snuff films" the the pervert of choice in the early 1970's? Mostly made in the "orient'. Government investigators actually thought they were real for awhile until the realized it was the same actresses being "murdered" a dozen times over.
At least a praying mantis eating a fly is a more normal event.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You just gave Forgie a boner.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Snuff film [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You hav seen 8mm too many times. There were shock films that were popular in the 70's from Asia. Crap like killing monkeys, weird Christian parades where they suspended religious decor on meet hooks through their bodies. Chicks shooting ping pings and smoking out of their pussies. I also saw a sex change surgery from Thailand.

The closest thing to a snuff film we have seen are things Duffy and I posted. But nothing like I'm on a quest to find. What I want is something from 8mm.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Snuff film [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually sadly disappointed.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply