Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 Specialized S-Works SRM Power meter crank, 175 arms, 53/39 as0new rings and just serviced/battery by srm.
Quote | Reply
For sale - as/new 2015 Specialized S-works BB30/oS30 Carbon SRM Crank . 175 length. 53.39 rings. the crank was used about 6 months. it then sat for about 8 months. carbon arms. the rings are 3 rides old, hardly any scuff or scratches on them. the Garmin 810 was showing the battery as more than 1/2 used up what they call "Low" so just to make sure it would create no fuss, i sent it in to SRM just now for a full servicing. battery, seals, new firmware. thing is mint and ready to rock full. fits the specialized bb30/os30 frames like the tarmacs, venges, roubaixs.... my bike is all-shimano, and has the praxis bb on it so it doesnt take this crank. so im using my dura ace. this is lighter and nicer. new, the crank in total goes for $2200.00 Yours for $1100 shipped in the USA with absolute knowledge that it was just fully serviced by SRM , new battery, zero hours on it since. i just got it back today.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRinxH1
Quote Reply