Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for anyone with a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar.
Quote | Reply
I am looking for someone who has a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar who can trace out an outline of the stackable risers. I could also use a trace of the bridge. I can use this trace to get some 3D printed.

I tried reaching out to Profile design, but they want 2 arms and one of my legs to send replacements.

I have lost mine and need to adjust the height of my bars.

Thanks for any assistance!

J
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for anyone with a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar. [jmwhelan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmwhelan wrote:
I am looking for someone who has a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar who can trace out an outline of the stackable risers. I could also use a trace of the bridge. I can use this trace to get some 3D printed.

I tried reaching out to Profile design, but they want 2 arms and one of my legs to send replacements.

I have lost mine and need to adjust the height of my bars.

Thanks for any assistance!

J
The bridge and risers are responsible for bearing load and stabilizing the armpad. Respectfully, I don't think this is a good idea.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for anyone with a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar. [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. 3D print a computer mount. Spend the coin on something that bears half your weight.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for anyone with a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar. [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is Monday, I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. :) I will try and source them from Profile...

Thanks,
J
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for anyone with a Profile Design Aeria carbon aerobar. [jmwhelan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a pm.
Quote Reply