Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Screen resolution for Computrainer Coaching software?
Quote | Reply
Just had my computer go belly up so trying to get another going. But, having a heck of a time figuring out what is the correct screen resolution to have
the sw display correctly. What are folks using? I find nothing in the manual about this.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Screen resolution for Computrainer Coaching software? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on CompuTrainer's reputation for cutting edge technology, I'd guess 640x480 (VGA).
Quote Reply
Re: Screen resolution for Computrainer Coaching software? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
Based on CompuTrainer's reputation for cutting edge technology, I'd guess 640x480 (VGA).

I have spent hours trying to rebuild a system.

The issue is I found some video card drivers work better than others.

I think I am up for training again tomorrow morning. Down side of the Velotron, you have to have a working computer. :(

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Screen resolution for Computrainer Coaching software? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, nice!
Quote Reply
Re: Screen resolution for Computrainer Coaching software? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
Down side of the Velotron, you have to have a working computer. :(

I wasn't aware the Velotron's had a downside. I've never seen you give them anything but high praise. Who are you and what did you do to Dave?!
Quote Reply