Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone have this $48 UglyFrog generic triathlon sleeved trisuit??? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got it but the sizing was way off. I was drowning. They offered to return but I had to pay shipping so I just gave it to a friend. He hasn't givin feedback. Quality seemed OK.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have this $48 UglyFrog generic triathlon sleeved trisuit??? [spookini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spookini wrote:
Pad design looks interesting.. heart-shaped?

For guys who are all berry but no twig. Or maybe all bean but no Frank.

For us older gents, that's maybe not a bad thing. Not gonna say that Frank is insignificant, but with aging comes changes in relative dimensions. Some things keep growing, others don't. And of course, some of us might be growers, not showers.

I just wish I would have seen this yesterday. I would have taken a swing at it. I need sleeves. Not for the aero. Just to avoid the burn in the areas I can't reach with sunscreen when wearing a tank. Plus, separates are much more usable when not specifically racing. Instead, I went with a nicer pair of Desoto bottoms and a really cheap top that can double as a goofier looking cycling jersey. All I need in a top is one that doesn't become a total sail in the water or on the bike, or eat into my skin when doing anything else. Having a comfortable pad, well, that's a necessary. Also, pockets are nice.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have this $48 UglyFrog generic triathlon sleeved trisuit??? [aj```] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some of those designs look like the uniforms the guys who drove the Mammoth Car on Speed Racer....or the Car Acrobatic team. I can't remember which.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have this $48 UglyFrog generic triathlon sleeved trisuit??? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I ended up purchasing one and took almost a month to come in. I ordered a medium and was very disappointed with the fit, the torso was very long and just overall didn't fit right. The fabric was also of poor quality and was see through. I ended up just keeping the suit and add it to the rotation of what to wear during trainer sessions. Went on a whim and didn't work out but hey at least I didn't completely break the bank!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
some of these are very Rapha-ish
Quote Reply

Prev Next