Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How to Make FN Mac & Cheese [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a chance, I just don't like white bread. Besides I'm close enough to Saskatchewan I can see the rats from my backyard.
Quote Reply
Re: How to Make FN Mac & Cheese [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
mck414 wrote:
Instant Fn Pot, the only way to make FN mac and cheese.
\

Oh please please tell me you story! We have an FN Cuisinart that I've been working the hell out of! Going to make an FN bean soup of some sort later today.

Mrs. mck414 and I joined the Instant Pot cult 2 two months ago, after a few of her work colleagues raved about them. We did our research, you know, read up on the Instant Pot FB page and Pinterest, good enough for us! We got the big bastard, 8 quart. Compared to an old-school pressure cooker, this thing is at first is like trying to pilot the space shuttle, but gets easier over time.

You name it, we've probably thrown in the IP, even cheese M-FN-cake, and it was the best we've ever made at home!

As for mac-n-cheese, not sure which recipe we used, it wasn't a loaded style, just plain jane. However, the speed (maybe 10 minutes total?) in which it cooked and the creaminess was far from plain jane. My kids and the neighborhood kids now scoff at Kraft's mac-n-cheese (sorry no Kraft Dinner here in the States).

Our next round I think we're going to throw in some gruyère, like bacon, gruyère makes everything better.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply

Prev Next