Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training Vlogging (Latest VLog 20/03/17)
Quote | Reply
Hi
I wondered if anyone ever vlogged about their races or training? I have been doing it and would like to watch other peoples if they do
A link to my latest is youtu.be/_tQGtGDj8ww thank you if you have a watch

Happy training
Paul
Last edited by: CelebSuett: Mar 22, 17 0:11
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [CelebSuett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good stuff. I will have a watch when I get chance as it looks like we are trying to qualify at the same race!
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [trihard1980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, that's awesome what qualifying races are you doing? Massive good luck and might see you at one of them
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've started putting out weekly videos. It's less of a vlog than a video each week about something related to triathlon. HERE is a link to my channel. Triathlon Magazine Canada also posts them.

Eric Lagerstrom puts out some really great content if you haven't come across it. Calvyn Justus, a swimmer from South Africa, also puts out regular videos. Some of his swimming videos are really interesting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one shot and thats the Deva in Chester. Various other commitments (and finances!) make the other qualifier races tricky to fit in.
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [Daniel Clarke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Daniel Clarke wrote:
I've started putting out weekly videos. It's less of a vlog than a video each week about something related to triathlon. HERE is a link to my channel. Triathlon Magazine Canada also posts them.

Eric Lagerstrom puts out some really great content if you haven't come across it. Calvyn Justus, a swimmer from South Africa, also puts out regular videos. Some of his swimming videos are really interesting.

Nice videos. I attempted to start a daily "training vlog" 4 or 5 months ago, and did a trial run for a week to see how it would go. Between training/filming/editing/eating It took up my whole day so I decided to scrap it. I like the idea of doing a weekly recap!

Any chance you're racing Sporting Life in May?

OlympicHopeful.com - Interviews with aspiring Olympians | Strava
Supported by: Skechers|Zwift|Squirt Lube|TYR|Rubber Ducky Sunscreen|Riplaces|MultiSport Canada|Joshus Bikes
“More often than not bad luck meant bad plans” -Joe Abercrombie
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [Joshawa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My editing and recording skills are pretty basic right now, but I try to learn one new thing each week. Once a week isn't so bad, I usually come up with a plan for the next weeks video and then work on it when I have time.

No plans to run Sporting Life, I've actually never run it. The finish is close to my condo, so I'll likely be out there cheering.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not doing it myself but I like Taren https://www.youtube.com/...LxD29W9tow66g/videos
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

I have started watching your VLogs they are brilliant, never seen indoor triathlon before. keep up the good work and thanks for the links

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the replies, exciting to see other people doing this and its really inspiring. I will post my next one soon
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [Joshawa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi

It does take up a bit of time but doing it weekly gives your a bit more time to plan, whats Sporting Life?

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the link
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CelebSuett wrote:
whats Sporting Life?

It's a big 10k race in Toronto: http://www.sportinglife10k.ca/toronto/ There are also editions in Ottawa (same day) and Calgary (one month later).
Last edited by: bewuethr: Mar 22, 17 17:38
Quote Reply
Re: Training Vlogging [bewuethr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh wow that looks awesome!!! thanks for the link, unfortunately I am in England but its nice to see other races
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
Thanks for the link to Calvyn Justus videos they are ace

Paul
Quote Reply