Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blueseventy Reaction vs Roka Maverick Elite II Wetsuit
Quote | Reply
I am looking to purchase my first wet suit and have nothing really to compare it to.

I've read both the latest Slowtwitch articles on this years new versions of both suits. They both come in at the same price point, have similiar features, and both have excellent customer service.

I assume I would be happy with either pick. I guess my question is, which would you prefer if you were in the market.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy Reaction vs Roka Maverick Elite II Wetsuit [epg0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roka. I have the Maverick X.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy Reaction vs Roka Maverick Elite II Wetsuit [epg0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roka will let you swim in the suit and exchange or return without penalty. If blueseventy does also, order both and compare. If not, go with Roka.

There's a reason Roka is so popular on here. They really nail the combination of top notch design, construction, and customer service.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I started with a Blueseventy Axis suit, my shoulders fatigued really bad in that suit. Last year I bought the Maverick Elite, it is a vastly superior suit in pretty much every aspect.

I know the reaction is supposed to be a better/different suit than the Axis, but seriously the shoulder flexibility in the Roka is outstanding. You won't be disappointed buying that suit
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy Reaction vs Roka Maverick Elite II Wetsuit [rock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never been able to find a wetsuit that doesn't fatigue my shoulders after an hour or so. How do you all swim with full sleeve wetsuits? It's sleeveless or nothing for me...not that I wear one much, I don't really race much. When I do OWS races, they are almost always USMS, which means if I want my result to count, I go no-wetsuit.

"The person on top of the mountain didn't fall there." - unkown

also rule 5
Quote Reply