Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Thanks hard working Americans for the Trump budget [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...t-hobbesian-horror1/

AEP is no liberal soft lefty economist

I'd be seriously concerned about aspects of it; NIH research, superfund sites, the elimination of support networks for the poorest of the poor

I am sympathetic to aspects of the arts losing cash but if we are in a world which differentiates between luxuries and necessities i can see them cutting them. I can not see an upside to removing meals on wheels a service required by those that can least afford it

AEP's comparison between RR and DJT is interesting, and one i would tend to take at face value
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks hard working Americans for the Trump budget [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
The Trump budget rocks.
I just want to thanks all hard working Americans for the tax cuts.
You are really nice since you are willing to give up your environment, food, science, Big Bird and health insurance to give me a tax cut.

But remember, like what is happening in Kansas right now. It will all trickle down. So hang in there.

It's ironic to say the least. They just did an analysis of the whatever they are calling the new ACA here showing that the part of the state that voted for Trump (i.e. the rural, poorer part) will lose the most while the more affluent part that went to Hilary will lose the least or even gain.
Quote Reply

Prev Next