Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy!
Quote | Reply
Damn.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/...cliff-416290043.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this one NEVER gets old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MgVPZm9lO8

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw that on Reddit. I can't believe everyone standing there with their phones out instead of taking cover.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy! [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I saw that on Reddit. I can't believe everyone standing there with their phones out instead of taking cover.

Well it happens a hell of a lot faster in real time.

Although with all that snow on the track I don't know what they thought would happen.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

Had to be a setup, how many people routinely record the incoming train?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy! [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Seven out of ten. The same number that post pics of their dinner to facebook.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy! [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
mck414 wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Seven out of ten. The same number that post pics of their dinner to facebook.

Good point, could be legit.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't believe everyone standing there with their phones out instead of taking cover.

Seeing someone stand with their phones out ready to take a picture and being completely oblivious to their surroundings, doesn't surprise me in the least...

Quote Reply
Re: Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I can't believe everyone standing there with their phones out instead of taking cover.

Seeing someone stand with their phones out ready to take a picture and being completely oblivious to their surroundings, doesn't surprise me in the least...

It's more like: Seeing someone completely oblivious to their surroundings stand with their phone out ready to take a picture of someone completely oblivious to their surroundings stand with their phone out ready to take a picture of someone completely oblivious to their surroundings stand with their phone out ready to take a picture of someone completely oblivious to their surroundings stand with their phone out ready to take a picture ... ad infinitum

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Don't stand so close to the tracks, dummy! [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice.

Seriously, though, I was thinking the same thing about the chick facing directly at the train (which you know, kinda makes a lot of fucking noise), and showing absolutely zero awareness/reaction until it was only a few feet away. At least the news guy in the other clip had his back to the plows, and it was the 3rd one that really got him after the first couple already went by without incident, so he could be excused for not being alarmed simply to hear them approaching from behind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Perseus wrote:

More than you think. Look up rail buffs or foamers on YouTube.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Perseus wrote:

I don't think so. I think they wanted to film the train blasting through the snow, not realizing it would toss it that violently.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
either way it's pretty awesome

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply