Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

zoot shoes TT 7.0 versus Ultra Tempo 6.0 / great sale going on
Quote | Reply
Anyone know the difference between these two Zoot models......they look identical. I've used the TT 4.0 in the past and had good success. Pretty much any $120 model now on sale for $40 through Shoebacca. Only 8 models now listed on Zoots website and some out of stock....staying in business?
Quote Reply
Re: zoot shoes TT 7.0 versus Ultra Tempo 6.0 / great sale going on [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a great deal, thanks for sending it along. You can also you SAVE10 at checkout to get an extra 10% off making them $35.95.
Quote Reply
Re: zoot shoes TT 7.0 versus Ultra Tempo 6.0 / great sale going on [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Zoot is fine just cutting back the shoe line to 3 models. The TT is a neutral shoe while they Temp has some stability.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: zoot shoes TT 7.0 versus Ultra Tempo 6.0 / great sale going on [msm7182] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've become a Zoot fan after trying the Solana ACR on a deep discount from FastLane. Really a nice shoe and it fit my needs as having some weather protection, so it's become my travel shoe. I now have a couple of other pairs (different models) of Zoots and have not been disappointed. Just picked up the TT 7.0 - it's the highest rated Zoot shoe on RunRepeat. The coupon code worked and shipping was free, even on these closeouts - so $36 shipped. Crazy not to try a pair or two at this price. THANKS!
Quote Reply