Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rougned Odor
Quote | Reply
You may remember this jack ass as the guy that punched Jose Bautista in the face last year because he had the audacity to celebrate a big home run to end the Rangers season.

Here's fuck stick doing the same bat flip. Only his ball didn't go out. He gets a long fucking single.

https://www.google.ca/...lip-on-a-single/amp/

What a douche.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Mar 14, 17 13:11
Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you just start a thread about spring training baseball?

And what is a rougned odor?
Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

I did. It's on like donkey Kong!!! (Actually I started a thread about the world baseball classic if you want to get technical about it)

And a Rougned Odor is a giant douchenozzle that smells like shit.

Last edited by: BLeP: Mar 14, 17 13:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watching Bautista get punched in the face was one of the highlights of the 2016 season. He had it coming. I could care less about who did it, just glad it happened.
Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [sea.bryan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sea.bryan wrote:
Watching Bautista get punched in the face was one of the highlights of the 2016 season. He had it coming. I could care less about who did it, just glad it happened.

So Bautista bat flip deserves a punch in the face (not arguing against that really) but this one gets a pass? Why is that?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't the Canadian spelling Rougned Odour?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what do the Jays look like this year?

I will be in Clearwater with my family last full week of spring training. Considering Yankees/Jays on Tues or Yankees/Phillies on Weds. I am assuming we will see some actual baseball but who knows
Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:

I will be in Clearwater with my family last full week of spring training. Considering Yankees/Jays on Tues or Yankees/Phillies on Weds. I am assuming we will see some actual baseball but who knows

For the season? They should be decent. Above average starting pitching. Decent hitting. The bullpen is a mystery at this point though.

I predict second in the east.

For the spring? They have lost more than they have won. That doesn't mean anything though.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

For the season? They should be decent. Above average starting pitching. Decent hitting. The bullpen is a mystery at this point though.

I predict second in the east.

For the spring? They have lost more than they have won. That doesn't mean anything though.

Taking my 17yo son. Just looking to sit close to an on deck circle and see some bigger names us close. I'm thinking Yankees/Jays; just hoping the real players are still playing right before camp breaks.

Then again we just got 12 inches of snow in Milwaukee yesterday so as long as we are in shorts we probably wont care
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
sea.bryan wrote:

So Bautista bat flip deserves a punch in the face (not arguing against that really) but this one gets a pass? Why is that?

It wasn't just the bat flip. First he is from Canada, that alone deserves a punching. Then there is the whining, constant and unending whining. Third was the slide. Fourth he is from Canada. Fifth is the bat flip. Every day as soon as he gets up someone should just punch him in the face.

And just so we can all enjoy it again. BAM!

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's from the Dominican Republic.

Carry on.

Oh and....

Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

It's worse than a thread about spring training, which in reality is the most wonderful time of the year. It's a thread about the World Baseball Classic. How pathetic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
You may remember this jack ass as the guy that punched Jose Bautista in the face last year because he had the audacity to celebrate a big home run to end the Rangers season.

Here's fuck stick doing the same bat flip. Only his ball didn't go out. He gets a long fucking single.

https://www.google.ca/...lip-on-a-single/amp/

What a douche.

A Maple Leafs fan posting about baseball in mid March. Surprise surprise.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Rougned Odor [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are currently holding a playoff spot. Unlike your Canucks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I made no judgement on this one. Just laughing at your defense of Bautista.
Quote Reply