Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IMTX - any issues? [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The 2 looper of the Galveston 70.3 course would have been MUCH better.

You've lost all credibility with that statement.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
Quote:

At least it's a bit more scenic. :-)

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
I don't get the issue with the bike course. Who cares if it's ugly? If you have good head position discipline you shouldn't see much but the pavement in front of you anyway. This isn't a Sunday morning stroll.

I agree my head is down in and i am suffering inside I don't pay much attention to whats around. Bring on the toll road!

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
Quote:

Galveston you got the gulf! Its not that bad.

Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [BBLOEHR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BBLOEHR wrote:
Sean H wrote:
I don't get the issue with the bike course. Who cares if it's ugly? If you have good head position discipline you shouldn't see much but the pavement in front of you anyway. This isn't a Sunday morning stroll.

I agree my head is down in and i am suffering inside I don't pay much attention to whats around. Bring on the toll road!

Also agree. I'm hoping the wind is mild and I can cobble together a solid IM debut! Hopefully about 5hrs of focus on the toll road trying to stay in contact with you, and enough energy to execute a run! ;-)

https://www.strava.com/athletes/nbrowne1
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [nbrowne1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I'm hoping the wind is mild

Keep those fingers crossed. April is probably our windiest month and usually it will be a southeast wind (which will be head wind on the out-bound leg and tail wind on the return).
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [nbrowne1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nbrowne1 wrote:
BBLOEHR wrote:
Sean H wrote:

Also agree. I'm hoping the wind is mild and I can cobble together a solid IM debut! Hopefully about 5hrs of focus on the toll road trying to stay in contact with you, and enough energy to execute a run! ;-)

Your coming from Canada start turning up the heat on those trainer rides! Each weekend has been hotter in Texas, should be a fast bike course at the very least.

Quote Reply
Re: IMTX - any issues? [BBLOEHR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BBLOEHR wrote:
nbrowne1 wrote:
BBLOEHR wrote:
Sean H wrote:

Your coming from Canada start turning up the heat on those trainer rides! Each weekend has been hotter in Texas, should be a fast bike course at the very least.

You guys cant put this in the official IM Texas thread? /pink, bored at work

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...st=last-6258621#last
Quote Reply

Prev Next