Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op?
Quote | Reply
Also looks to me like Dev-Gru has become so mainstream, I beginning to doubt they are the best of the best anymore.

http://www.businessinsider.com/...e-north-korea-2017-3

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Last edited by: TheForge: Mar 13, 17 10:23
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If there is a decapitation strike it will be by a B2 bomber.
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

That would seem to be the best... Korea move.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saber rattling.

I think it's worrisome. Normally I'd say it was just saber rattling, and relatively par for the course. (Though why we seem to continually feel the need to agitate North Korea escapes me.)

With Trump, I'm not sure if I trust his judgement enough to think he's just posturing.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Saber rattling.

I think it's worrisome. Normally I'd say it was just saber rattling, and relatively par for the course. (Though why we seem to continually feel the need to agitate North Korea escapes me.)

With Trump, I'm not sure if I trust his judgement enough to think he's just posturing.

I admittedly know nothing about this sort of stuff, but I don't understand why anyone would think removing the top guy or top 20 guys would necessarily change much of anything. There has to be tens if not hundreds of thousands of elites in power in NK living the good life who have little vested interest in things changing. They are basically part of the system.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone that thinks China is just going to let us do what we want without their tacit help seriously underestimates the Chinese. But maybe Trump has already agreed to hand over Taiwan in exchange for a leadership change in NK.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ut I don't understand why anyone would think removing the top guy or top 20 guys would necessarily change much of anything.

We have this thing where we like to think we're the friends of all people, it's just that sometimes a Bad Guy takes control of them, and if we could just remove him, everything would be ok and we could get back to being friends with all the people again.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Also looks to me like Dev-Gru has become so mainstream, I beginning to doubt they are the best of the best anymore.http://www.businessinsider.com/...e-north-korea-2017-3[/quote[/url]]

ISA > DEVGRU

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOYYY JEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNNNS!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

This
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A little of both. Don't think we wouldn't do a surgical strike with actual troops. They ( 6, SEALs, SF, Delta) train their frequently and there have been numerous real plans over the years.

That whole peninsula is a shit show of posturing and propoganda at the 12 year old boy level. There's never just one reason for releasing the movement of special troops or any troops for that matter.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agitate them? They protest and have protested every single joint or US training exercise since 1953 while breaking the armistice every single day. Neither us or the ROKs can do anything without out them bitching to get some sort of aid or money that never makes it to the people.

~
Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So what?

Quote Reply
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is a psy-op? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
Saber rattling.

I admittedly know nothing about this sort of stuff, but I don't understand why anyone would think removing the top guy or top 20 guys would necessarily change much of anything. There has to be tens if not hundreds of thousands of elites in power in NK living the good life who have little vested interest in things changing. They are basically part of the system.

Much smaller and the are realizing their lives are worth less than nothing with this crazy child in charge. Dear is a fantastic motivator.

~
Quote Reply