Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training in NYC
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I will be in NYC for my first time this summer for an internship where I will be working 80+ hour weeks. I currently compete with my college club team and the team atmosphere is something that keeps me motivated to train daily. I am worried that with this new busier schedule and unknown city that my training will fall off. I'll be living in Manhattan and I was wondering if are there any specific gyms or training groups in the area that people would recommend? Thanks in advance for your advice!

P.S. I've been reading the forums for a while but this is my first post, excited to join the community!
Quote Reply
Re: Training in NYC [mholmes9316] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow i'm surprised no one has posted. There are TONS of options depending on how much you want to spend. There are triathlon specific gyms/teams where you can customize training and then there are general gyms that have Tri stuff on the side. Additionally, NYCC seems like a great organization on the cycling side (my first Tri season in NYC). Also, I've found some open water training groups as well.

Again, all depends on your budget, where you live, and how far you're willing to travel!

Hope that helps.
Quote Reply