Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump Adviser admits to contact with Account Linked to Russian Election Hackers....
Quote | Reply
Geez Roger Stone also preciously has said that he has connections to WikiLeaks Julian Assange. I don't know if they collaborated with the russians on elections, but they definitely leaving enough crumbs around to make it look bad, either they are guilty or they are stupid. well they could also biggest balls in the playground and figure they can do whatever they want?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/...-and-guccifer-913684

Quote Reply
Re: Trump Adviser admits to contact with Account Linked to Russian Election Hackers.... [macbain_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trumps whole crew are sleezebags....some in his entourage colluded I'd bet , and he is playing sergeant Shultz.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Adviser admits to contact with Account Linked to Russian Election Hackers.... [macbain_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And now we hear that the change to the Republican platform, to soften its position on Russia regarding Ukrain, was made at the direction of Trump himself.

This administration is phooked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kevin Bacon.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'v net Roger Stone on a couple occasions. He is a cool guy to hang with. He hosted a party at a Lpf convention once. But I can't take the guy serious. He has a tattoo of Nixon on his back.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like the Ruskies have finally taken over the USA. The Smoking Gun!

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply