Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will
Quote | Reply
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/...ly-competent-1611035

Man kills girlfriend, then eats her brain, heart, and lungs. Says he is completely competent to stand trial.

This guy already served time for killing his last girlfriend and shot his mother.

How people like this get released back in to society is beyond me.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the part where they say he murdered his girlfriend before eating her brain heart and lungs. Before seems a bit redundant.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF Who eats lungs?
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No kidding. I'm not a picky eater by any stretch but I'm thinking there would be some serious texture issues going on there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which part?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
No kidding. I'm not a picky eater by any stretch but I'm thinking there would be some serious texture issues going on there.

At least have a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti to wash them down.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If she knew that he had been in prison and the reason why - then it is hard to feel sorry for her. "I know he killed his ex-girlfriend, shot her mother, and then shot himself in the head - but he's so interesting".
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
If she knew that he had been in prison and the reason why - then it is hard to feel sorry for her. "I know he killed his ex-girlfriend, shot her mother, and then shot himself in the head - but he's so interesting".

And hawt
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I know he killed his ex-girlfriend, shot her mother, and then shot himself in the head - but he's so interesting".

Maybe she's that one in 20 million girls who thinks she can change her man...
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
"I know he killed his ex-girlfriend, shot her mother, and then shot himself in the head - but he's so interesting".

Maybe she's like all girls and thinks she can change her man...

FIFY

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

He's perfect! If only he would change his friends, job, hobbies, tendencies, preferences and tastes to suite mine....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I wonder if he also told the judge that he "doesn't need a lecture".

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Don't you mean that one in twenty million girls that actually does change her man.
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
I like the part where they say he murdered his girlfriend before eating her brain heart and lungs. Before seems a bit redundant.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"In 2000, Oberhansley was convicted of manslaughter and attempted murder after killing his then-girlfriend Sabrina Elder, 17, and critically wounding his mother during a drug-induced rage two years earlier. Just days before the killing, the teenager had given birth to his child."

And about now, the next generation of this sad saga should be ready to blossom. Let's hope the cannibalistic characteristics do not carry forward...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: If this doesn't give TheForge a full blown erection, I don't know what will [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
WTF Who eats lungs?

You've probably eaten beef lung and not even realized. It is an uncommon, but far from rare, food additive.

Lamb lung is the greatest dog treat ever invented.
Quote Reply