Login required to post replies

Now I understand why the angry woman's marches
Quote | Reply
Who orgasms most and least, and why - CNN
https://apple.news/A06eGy7sdQTaoPCYVjHL9sQ
Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, this ties in with what I alluded to in another thread and that's that men aren't being what men are suppose to be and women aren't being women.

"Feminist" women have a tendency to believe that being a "strong woman" involves adopting what are generally considered male traits. They also tend to seek out (male) mates that have "softened" their male traits in order to comply with their political (mental) outlook.

Well, sex and orgasms are not (entirely) mental (political) activities. Their are certain animalistic, evolutionary, sub conscious and X factors that go into deeply satisfying physical and emotional sex.

Men can get off fairly easily. Women need the proper combination of stimuli in the correct order and magnitude (which changes over time). Part of that formula is that women need to be in the correct subconscious, animalistic mindset as well as tangible conscious setting and environment.

When the natural, evolutionary attractions are denied by a feminist "strong" woman hooking up with a "weak" man a huge piece of the orgasm puzzle is missing.

Most women who suffer form this don't even realize that the problem is they have picked the wrong dude. What they really want (subconsciously) is an alpha stud, a masculine man but they consciously associate such men (usually wrongly) as being "misogynistic" or "conservative" and that by being with a strong man it make them "weak".

This, I believe, is why many liberal women get very angry in the presence of strong, masculine "traditional" men. They consciously "disagree" with them and maybe are consciously repulsed by them sexually but on the subconscious lizard brain level they want that man to ravish them with their alpha male dick.

Every liberal, feminist girl I ever fucked initially expressed a mild hatred toward me. That's how I knew they were physically attracted to me. It was their own attraction to my physical body not matching their displeasure with my views and disposition that was causing them "dislike" me. More often than not they ended fucking me like a possessed animal once they let themselves.

It's similar (I believe) to homophobia, i.e.: homophobic men have a subconscious attraction to other men and it makes their conscious self very upset.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One point the article misses is that for women's orgasms do increase fertility. A married woman who is having an affair is more likely to get pregnant by her lover than by her husband because she usually only orgasms with her lover.
I've noticed a wide range of orgasmability in women. My ex- was an orgasm fiend. She is the only women I have ever been with who could have an orgasm from breast stimulation. She could have an orgasm without my going south of the equator. Not only that, she could have orgasm after orgasm only limited by exhaustion. Oddly during most of our marriage I was suffering from ejaculatory incompetence meaning that I couldn't orgasm so she had orgasms and I didn't. Now I think my holding back was subconscious for various psychological reasons but that is something for another thread.
All the other women I have known in the Biblical sense didn't even want an orgasm every time we made love. I was always willing to give it the old college try but they often considered it more effort than it was worth for both of us and just wanted a quickie.
Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Yeah, this ties in with what I alluded to in another thread and that's that men aren't being what men are suppose to be and women aren't being women.

"Feminist" women have a tendency to believe that being a "strong woman" involves adopting what are generally considered male traits. They also tend to seek out (male) mates that have "softened" their male traits in order to comply with their political (mental) outlook.

Well, sex and orgasms are not (entirely) mental (political) activities. Their are certain animalistic, evolutionary, sub conscious and X factors that go into deeply satisfying physical and emotional sex.

Men can get off fairly easily. Women need the proper combination of stimuli in the correct order and magnitude (which changes over time). Part of that formula is that women need to be in the correct subconscious, animalistic mindset as well as tangible conscious setting and environment.

When the natural, evolutionary attractions are denied by a feminist "strong" woman hooking up with a "weak" man a huge piece of the orgasm puzzle is missing.

Most women who suffer form this don't even realize that the problem is they have picked the wrong dude. What they really want (subconsciously) is an alpha stud, a masculine man but they consciously associate such men (usually wrongly) as being "misogynistic" or "conservative" and that by being with a strong man it make them "weak".

This, I believe, is why many liberal women get very angry in the presence of strong, masculine "traditional" men. They consciously "disagree" with them and maybe are consciously repulsed by them sexually but on the subconscious lizard brain level they want that man to ravish them with their alpha male dick.

Every liberal, feminist girl I ever fucked initially expressed a mild hatred toward me. That's how I knew they were physically attracted to me. It was their own attraction to my physical body not matching their displeasure with my views and disposition that was causing them "dislike" me. More often than not they ended fucking me like a possessed animal once they let themselves.

It's similar (I believe) to homophobia, i.e.: homophobic men have a subconscious attraction to other men and it makes their conscious self very upset.

Kind of like when a woman says she wants a man to take her breath away, one guy buys her flowers and a nice card, the other man, takes it literally.

Most women want a gentleman, who isn't a gentle man.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

This. And many of them don't consciously realize it.

The following example is a little crude but explains what I mean.

I've stuck my finger in the butt of just about every womens I've been with (and it's a fairly large number).

Every single one of them (except one) not only allowed it repeatedly but their response to it strongly indicated that they enjoyed it.

Yet, when I asked them verbally (often after the fact) if they liked a finger in the ass most of them said some variation of "ew, gross, no way." And I believe that they were "telling the truth" when they say this.

It's as if many womens "lose themselves" during sex and become different people that they will deny exist when they are in their every day lives.

Oh, the women who admit to liking a finger in the butt? They also like some other shit that's a level or two more depraved they won't admit to.

Always remember that.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

This. And many of them don't consciously realize it.

The following example is a little crude but explains what I mean.

I've stuck my finger in the butt of just about every womens I've been with (and it's a fairly large number).

Every single one of them (except one) not only allowed it repeatedly but their response to it strongly indicated that they enjoyed it.

Yet, when I asked them verbally (often after the fact) if they liked a finger in the ass most of them said some variation of "ew, gross, no way." And I believe that they were "telling the truth" when they say this.

It's as if many womens "lose themselves" during sex and become different people that they will deny exist when they are in their every day lives.

Oh, the women who admit to liking a finger in the butt? They also like some other shit that's a level or two more depraved they won't admit to.

Always remember that.

My understanding is that when the oxygen level is decreased or the co2 level is increased that orgasm's are easier to achieve and more intense, there are certain risks that go along with this that can and have caused death. I believe most of those have been on a solo basis. Here is an interesting article that says science disagrees with the above.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know a few womens who like to get choked.

I have a funny-ish story of when Mrs Duffy accidentally choked me unconscious.

Maybe I'll share it sometime.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Mar 10, 17 8:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should publish a Scientific/Health paper based on your study of banging angry, batshit crazy chicks (pics would be very helpful to make your research viable). The question for the LR is, what's the title of the study? By the way, did you feel victimized by these sex-crazed feminists using using you for your body knowing they actually hated you?

Didn't work that way for me. I suspect my wife, after 25 yrs of marriage, has learned to properly hate me but it doesn't translate into physical sexual abuse - more like ambivalence and general underlying disdain...
Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You post shows a complete lack of understanding of what I wrote.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
You should publish a Scientific/Health paper based on your study of banging angry, batshit crazy chicks (pics would be very helpful to make your research viable). The question for the LR is, what's the title of the study? By the way, did you feel victimized by these sex-crazed feminists using using you for your body knowing they actually hated you?

Didn't work that way for me. I suspect my wife, after 25 yrs of marriage, has learned to properly hate me but it doesn't translate into physical sexual abuse - more like ambivalence and general underlying disdain...

Physical abuse, sexual or otherwise, or mental abuse for that matter, is never appropriate or justified, it's wrong, period.

Sorry to hear about the last part. :(

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
[You should publish a Scientific/Health paper based on your study of banging angry, batshit crazy chicks (pics would be very helpful to make your research viable). /quote]

The female orgasm is an art, not a science.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was joking, just didn't seem appropriate to use pink font given the topic at hand...i completely understand and agree with your post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least i didn't make a comment about you slipping in a backdoor brag , too nuanced to be funny I suppose.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
At least i didn't make a comment about you slipping in a backdoor brag , too nuanced to be funny I suppose.

Back door, front door, whatever she wants I'm game.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife beats me to the finish line every time. I must be awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:

How many times?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
SkipG wrote:

How many times?
1...2 on occasion
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gradually slipping into my wife is better than yours again. Is that a variant of my dad can beat up your dad?

SkipG wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
SkipG wrote:

How many times?
1...2 on occasion

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gradually slipping into my wife is better than yours

Intentional or unintentional double entendre?

Either way, lol.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
SkipG wrote:

How many times?
1...2 on occasion

Good man! ;)

Quote Reply
Re: Now I understand why the angry woman's marches [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unintentional, I wish I was that clever. Once I told one of my classmates in highschool that I liked her "Double breasted jacket" Didn't realize until she hit me. She was well endowed.

vitus979 wrote:
Gradually slipping into my wife is better than yours

Intentional or unintentional double entendre?

Either way, lol.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply