Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

south Korean President ousted
Quote | Reply
Didn't see a thread on this. As if this region wasn't already unstable enough.

http://www.cnn.com/...peachment/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Didn't see a thread on this. As if this region wasn't already unstable enough.
http://www.cnn.com/...peachment/index.html

The region is unstable? South Korea? Japan? China? North Korea may be insane but its not unstable.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure it is but you are smarter than the rest of the world arent you? Did you take an extra nutjob pill today?

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you see the report where the North Koreans killed Kim Jong's brother as few weeks ago in the airport in Malaysia? I'd say they are unstable.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
Sure it is but you are smarter than the rest of the world arent you? Did you take an extra nutjob pill today?

it occurs to me that i'm not sure if you've got original opinions about any events or ideas in the real world. it seems as though the vast majority of your posts here are expressions of anger or disdain toward other individuals, or categories of people.

sad.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Did you see the report where the North Koreans killed Kim Jong's brother as few weeks ago in the airport in Malaysia? I'd say they are unstable.

I think "stable" is relative, consider the source.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
Rodred wrote:

it occurs to me that i'm not sure if you've got original opinions about any events or ideas in the real world. it seems as though the vast majority of your posts here are expressions of anger or disdain toward other individuals, or categories of people.

sad.

You haven't learned to not feed the troll yet?
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
Rodred wrote:

sad.

Well the idiocy of his opinion didn't deserve much of a response. If you care to find out my first hand opinion on the Hermit kingdom then use the search function. The same goes for most topics around here. No need to keep feeding the Looney left information that's in the public domain.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you care to find out my first hand opinion on the Hermit kingdom then use the search function.

I'm bored, so:
Search terms: hermit kingdom rodred. Search returns no results.

Hmmm. Even more bored now. Try again:
Search terms: north korea rodred.

Ha! Whaddayaknow, 10 results. And wow, there's a thread rodred started not quite 4 years ago. Can't believe I didn't remember every word, but hey, I'm fallible too.

So I click on the linky: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._ratcheting_P4504571

and read:
"China snubs them, ( not a good sign on several levels), crazy inexperience child leader, Korean view of "respect" coupled with a lifetime of thinking you are something you are not. This man child and the power struggle I think what may be going on behind the scenes from generals just as brainwashed is a bad recipe for something.

This scenario is similar to dealing with a crazy criminal or terroist. "Oh they would never do that because we would_______" doesnt hold a bunch of weight because they don't have a conection with being "punished" and until they look their mortality in the face they will not change. "

It goes on ... but I suddenly decided I'd rather get back to work!
Quote Reply
Re: south Korean President ousted [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:

A couple of points:

1.) North Korea is NOT unstable. That's the whole problem. It's too damn stable. Making it impossible to topple an insane dictator.

2.) Malaysia is not regional to Korea. I realize that to some unfortunate western people, all Asians come across as monolithic, slant-eyed, exotic masses. I can assure you this is not the case. Ascribing instability to Malaysia in relation to of what is happening in Korea, is like saying Boston is unstable because of what is happening in Honduras. It doesn't make sense either.

3.) A man was killed at the KLIA Airport in Malaysia. While newsworthy since it had the whole 'cloak & dagger' aspect to it, it does not mean Malaysia is unstable or contributing to instability. I suspect you have not been there lately. I was at that exact terminal in late January. I'll put forward that Malaysia and KLIA were far more stable and safe than New Orleans around the time of Mardi Gras.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply