Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

spin class shoe recommendation
Quote | Reply
My current shoes (spd) are over four years old and are starting to wear. Looking for recommendations....why you like them. Any good sales going on?
Last edited by: gphin305: Mar 9, 17 17:05
Quote Reply
Re: spin class shoe recommendation [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I paid a whopping $5 for my Specialized spd-equipped spin shoes at my LBS.

The left shoe was a size 38 (my big foot) and the right shoe was a 37. Sometimes, you can still find a steal at the old brick and mortar store...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you don't need a super stiff sole, Nashbar has been running some shoes very cheap. I got my lady 2 different pair for $60.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a pair of Pearl Izumi Tri Fly IV's on the trainer. No specific reason other than to make my road cycling shoes last longer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My 31 year old Retrotastic NOS eBay bargain for spin :

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to use my previous pair of road shoes for spin classes and just switched to some Keene Commuter shoes (off of amazon they were on sale at the time), The big upside is that I can wear them to the gym (driving a stick no less). The convenience factor is nice since I can stop off at the rower before/after, etc. I can't run in them of course but it's nice to not haul around gear.
Quote Reply
Re: spin class shoe recommendation [tri.bob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any ancient shoe you can find on Ebay will do. I use a ~7 year old pair of Shimano M086s I think I got for $50. Actually, they're great MTB shoes and I use them on my fatbike now as well. Indestructible.
Quote Reply