Re: Jay CUTler [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And yet you still live in Wisconsin
Quote Reply
Re: Jay CUTler [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
And yet you still live in Wisconsin

Sure do! And here is a picture of JSA's poo being discharged into Lake Michigan to float down to Chicago!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Jay CUTler [Dan Os Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan Os Fan wrote:
Don't know what you mean about signing a great contract. They put the franchise tag on a QB that passed for 9,000 yards the last two seasons on a team that had no running game and no defense. First time in 20 years they have had consecutive winning seasons.

And the moron in chief lowballs him so bad he might as well play the on the franchise tag.

Moron in chief decides to get rid of the GM that has been in charge for, yep the two year winning streak.

Why in the world would anybody with any self respect want to stay in DC?

Snyder and Allen hate Cousins and it shows with how they have treated him. He reminds everybody of how Shannahan didn't want RG3 and it eats at them.

Exactly. It was reported yesterday that Cousins had offered a very reasonable and cap-friendly contract, left it on the table for the season's duration, and they never showed the slightest interest in coming to an agreement. Cousins would be a fool to want to stay in that organization, in this QB market, with that kind of management, and two of his most lucrative targets moving on to other teams.

Snyder and Allen are toxic. It's gotta suck to be a Skins fan.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Jay CUTler [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Snyder and Allen are toxic. It's gotta suck to be a Skins fan.
It.
Sure.
Fucking.
Does.
Quote Reply
Re: Jay CUTler [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
How is that for an ego correction. Apparently the Browns don't even intend to use Osweiler. They just wanted the Draft Picks. They will most likely cut or trade him away. Ouch.

It's insane. This time last year Brock had just helped win a Super Bowl and was signed to a $72M deal. Now they had to give the Browns a second round pick just to get rid of him!
Quote Reply
Re: Jay CUTler [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
How is that for an ego correction. Apparently the Browns don't even intend to use Osweiler. They just wanted the Draft Picks. They will most likely cut or trade him away. Ouch.

It's insane. This time last year Brock had just helped win a Super Bowl and was signed to a $72M deal. Now they had to give the Browns a second round pick just to get rid of him!

Funny, I don't remember Brock throwing a pass in Super Bowl 50 ...

Teams seem to forget that Trent Dilfer "won" a Super Bowl. Brock wasn't as good as Trent Dilfer.

BTW, here are Dilfer's career stats:

Pass attempts:
3,172 Pass completions: 1,759 Percentage: 55.5 TD–INT: 113–129 Passing yards: 20,518 QB Rating: 70.2

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Jay CUTler [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

Teams seem to forget that Trent Dilfer "won" a Super Bowl. Brock wasn't as good as Trent Dilfer.

Pass attempts:
3,172 Pass completions: 1,759 Percentage: 55.5 TD–INT: 113–129 Passing yards: 20,518 QB Rating: 70.2

The Broncos would not have made it to the Super Bowl without him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
JSA wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

Pass attempts:

Really??? That's like saying the Patriots would not have won the Super Bowl without Jacoby Brissett.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Perseus wrote:
JSA wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

Pass attempts:

Really??? That's like saying the Patriots would not have won the Super Bowl without Jacoby Brissett.

He started 7 games and went 5-2 including beating the Pats in Foxborough. I'm not telling you Brock is a great QB but without hime they wouldn't have made it to the Super Bowl.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
JSA wrote:
Perseus wrote:
JSA wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

Pass attempts:

LOL! With that D, they would have made it to the SB with me under center.

He started 7 games and went 5-2 including beating the Pats in Foxborough. I'm not telling you Brock is a great QB but without hime they wouldn't have made it to the Super Bowl.

Quote Reply

Prev Next