Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is everybody sick? [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a gonna' kill this thread with "It's the 'chem-trail flu' ".
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody sick? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've had broad shifts in the weather; cold and snowing, to warm and damp, to cold and dry, etc.

About two weeks ago, I thought I'd caught the flu or a really nasty head cold. My body normally beats that stuff back in a hurry, but it lingered for about 4-5 days. Adding up all of the symptoms, I finally realized that the likely culprit was the airborne dust and salt from the roads.

It was basically an allergy attack that would resurge every time I went out running.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody sick? [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two years ago I was visiting my out of state dad who was in the hospital and staying with my mom. My mom and I got the worst flu of our lives. I was so incredibly tired. I slept 16 hours a day and was still exhausted the other 8. I got up and my mom's lips were blue so I knew she wasn't oxygenating well and took her to the ER. I was so tired that I caught myself taking micronaps at stop lights while driving to and from the hospital. She was admitted and tested positive for influenza A but it was too late for Tamiflu to help either of us. I was so tired that when I got back I decided to just relax and lay in bed playing games on my phone but for hours I just stared at the ceiling not having the energy to lift my phone off my chest. I was too sick to fly home so I was stranded there an extra week.
On the positive side I haven't gotten the flu since. When everyone at work and my entire family got the flu I was completely unaffected.
Quote Reply

Prev Next