Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [jackie11111] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 186cm and it is a 58cm frame. I have long legs and run a 820mm seat height.

jackie11111 wrote:
cool - I love road-bike conversions

dude - how tall are you? that looks like an XL frame plus about 2 feet of seatpost
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Currently at Taipei bike show showing it off. Go check the company fb page for pics and info.

http://www.facebook.com/culpritbicycle

Thanks

Joshua
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sold my TT bike last year and currently don't have plans to get a new one. Theoretically, I love the idea of just having 2 bikes. One plus sized mtb and something like this that could double duty for road and tri.

That theory dies pretty quick though when I remember that I could just buy 3 single purpose bikes for the price of that specific ViAS.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blacky wrote:

I don't feel like we have a good old using my road bike as a tri bike debate for a while. I have been trialing the new disc venge with their aerobar. So far it is working out quite well and I can get in a good position that is quite comfortable. I have had to slide the saddle forward on the rails and use the more forward pad setting to stop my knees hitting the pads. Given I only do a handful of sprints these days it could be the end of my TT bike, although they are not easy to sell. My next mission will be to investigate how to add etap blips to the bar ends, you can see for now I have left the cable guides in.

I

Reviving this one. I am building up a Venge Vias Disc with eTap and was curious if you ever mounted the Blips? Couldn't tell if the aero clip-on has internal cable routing too? Looks like this is the longer non-ITU clip on?

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A portion is routed, not the cleanest setup. The routing in through the face plate of stem and to the lever is nicely done.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [maltheleu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were you able to find a solution to installing aerobars on the 2016 Venge?

I recently purchased a used 2016 Venge and can’t believe I’m unable to find aerobars without having to swap out the handlebars.

Any guidance would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [Pooleman13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I never found anything that would be a simple bolt-on.

I considered using this https://culpritbicycles.com/...riant=28356303192151 but at that price point I figured it would be easier/cheaper to just change out the bars. I just ended up selling my Venge and getting a tri-bike: Premier Tactical.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [maltheleu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just about to take delivery of an SL7 and the Venge Vias bars fit on the stem with a small adaptor:

https://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/16637/2020-itu-tt-tri-clip-on-venge-clamp/

I've spoken with the bike shop I am getting the bike from and they confirmed compatibility.

Also note that SRAM have brought out wireless blips so you don't need to run any cables if you have an AXS groupset.

https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/ec-blip-b1

Might be a few months before I have this set-up complete but will post pics when I do.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Venge Vias with Aerobar [Neil_McC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you figure out a way to mount a computer to the aerobars?

I have the same setup as you, and can't find a garmin mount that fits the aerobars. Looks like the original poster had one, but I couldn't figure out what it is.

Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next