Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Litespeed C1R
Quote | Reply
Looking at a 2015 Litespeed C1R. From wind tunnel tests without bottles or a rider it seems to fall in with the first gen Foil and Venge. It is designed to be faster with a bottle as the downturn is concave. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this bike. Comments good or bad are appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed C1R [skinnyguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had they very first generation of the C1 and loved it. I found the handling to be very confidence inspiring. I don't know if it had anything to do with the massive lower steer tube bearing or more likely it was the geometry, but I have never had a bike that cornered that well.

I replaced that bike with a Venge because our shop sponsor stopped carrying Litespeed. The rear end of the Venge is a little more responsive when you first apply the power in a sprint, but I never liked the handling as much. I couldn't tell a difference in the aerodynamics, but both were noticably faster than the TCR I had before.

If I could have kept one extra bike, the Litespeed would probably be my choice.
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed C1R [skinnyguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
skinnyguy - let me know if you would be interested in purchasing a used C1R - I have one in quite good condition that I might be willing to part with.
Quote Reply